Click image for all photos
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
- About The Experience
This three-bedroom holiday villa to rent in Mallorca is conveniently located in the countryside, halfway between Pollensa town and its port. Within a few minutes’ drive of Pollensa, Alcudia, and the beach, you’ll love this inviting Mallorca villa. Though conveniently located, you’ll have plenty of privacy, including your own wonderfully secluded pool. Along with the ancient town of Pollensa near this private villa in Mallorca, you’ll also want to take advantage of walks in the hills (take a map!), where you’ll have wonderful views of the bay. Down on the seafront, you can enjoy warm, shallow waters (perfect for families with children) and hotels that still retain an air of the 1920’s, from when tourists first started frequenting the area. If you’re interested in the historical element of the island, there are also several small museums in the area.
- Location Description
The Pollensa area around this Spanish villa rental offers a number of different activities; the foremost being beaches, 3 km away. Several natural ones dot the coastline, as well as the primary man-made beach which has been recently extended. The usual array of facilities and water sports are available. The waters of the bay are particularly warm and shallow. In the old town of Pollensa you can have a try at scaling the Calvario steps, all 365 of them, made famous by the Good Friday religious procession. There are also many historic buildings (including a former Jesuit convent), as well as a Sunday morning market in Placa Major square. The Pollensa area is also home to the Albufereta Nature Reserve, 150 hectares of canals, lakes, and reed beds filled with nearly 200 species of birds. Alcudia, also nearby, is also rich in history and charm.
Nearby Attractions: Pollensa town, Puerto Pollensa, Alcudia town, beaches.
Airport: 60 km/37 mi
Pollensa town: 5 km/3 mi
Supermarket: 5 km/3 mi
Nearest Beach: 1.6 km/0.99 mi
- Exterior Description
This stone-finished country house sports covered porches and columns lusciously overgrown with vines and greenery. You’ll have patio furniture for lounging or dining at both the front and back of the house; at the back, you also have a fixed barbeque and a counter with a sink on the end for outdoor food preparation. The beautiful private swimming pool (8m x 4m, 1.1-2.2m deep) is surrounded by grass and patio, completely bordered by bushes and trees (palm, pine, oak) for maximum privacy. Roman steps descend into clear blue water.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: A covered porch provides the entryway to this house, where inside you’ll find a living/dining room with couch and chairs before an exposed stone wall with fireplace. The dining table seats six. A simple independent kitchen is equipped with the basics: oven, stove, microwave, and refrigerator. There is also a laundry room with a washing machine. The ground floor bedroom has a double bed and an adjacent bathroom with sink, toilet, and tub with handheld shower-head.
First Floor: Up a flight of stairs you’ll find two more bedrooms: one contains two 80 cm twin-beds (these can be joined to form a queen-sized bed upon request), while the other has a narrow double bed (135 cm, comfortable for one person). They share a full bathroom with sink, toilet, and tub with handheld shower-head.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Deluxe Welcome Pack: Upon request
- Breakfast Service: Upon request
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: Upon request
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Babysitting: Upon request
- Winery Tours: Upon request
- Flowers and Cakes: Upon request
- This property is only available April through October.
- Air conditioning is in all of the bedrooms.
- Housekeeping is provided mid-week. Linens and towels are changed mid-week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
- Welcome Basket
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit, which will be authorized on a credit card (Visa or Mastecard). The security deposit will be refunded within one week of your departure from the property minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 300 EUR
- Air conditioning - Weekly Charge 60 EUR
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Extra Services (cook, housekeeping, etc) may be arranged for a non-refundable fee payable to Rentvillas.com. Last minute requests (less than 2 weeks prior to arrival) will be an extra charge. Please inquire for pricing.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 10:30-2:30 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like:
Based on 1 Reviews
The location of the house was A+. The customer service from Rentvillas and from the local management company was A+ all the way around. I highly recommend a visit to Mallorca to anyone, especially during the start of the season.
The location! Absolutely beautiful grounds. Wonderful Welcome Basket with food and other items. Loved the bath towels. The local agent - very, very helpful. Great bathroom upstairs. Valuable House Book with all kinds of information. Outside grill - loved it!
My favorite things on the island: I loved downtown Pollenca. Small and just right. Sunday market was amazing. Fresh fruits, meats, cheeses, flowers. Absolutely beautiful. We didn't get to see the whole island, but we loved it there. We drove to Fornalutx on my birthday weekend, did a festival in Soller, spent a day in Palma. Went to Port de Pollenca and Alcudia several times. Formentor Beach was amazing and I found my treasured sea glass there. There were bicyclists all over and we were amazed by how they made it up those northern mountains in teams or solo.
Tips or Restaurants:
Rent a car for sure.