Click image for all photos
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
- About The Experience
This Sardinia vacation villa brings paradise to you. No need to go looking for a tennis court, a banquet hall, or a place to swim… this Italian rental villa has it all! Your own tennis court, enormous swimming pool, and covered marble dining table. And did we mention a sandy beach within a short walk? How about close proximity to Cagliari, Sardinia's beautiful and characteristic capital city? Rent this villa on Sardinia for the perfect Italian island vacation.
- Location Description
This villa is located in the coastal area of Flumini, near enough to the capital city of Cagliari to have the benefits of the city without its inconveniences: museums, concerts and opera in the open-air roman arena, the load of cultural shows in the summer, and the vivacious shopping centre where bargains are always to be had. These are just a few of the attractions in Cagliari; the area around the villa itself is quiet with sandy beaches stretching out for miles, and within a couple of kilometres you will find a super-market, post-office, chemist, and pizzeria/restaurant. The villa is also about 50 meters from a main road leading to the south-eastern beaches, hotels, and discos, in the direction of Villasimius. This is a very convenient position, but it should be noted that Saturdays are especially busy on the road, and you will be able to hear the noise of cars going by.
Nearby Attractions: Beaches, Cagliari, windsurfing, snorkeling, horse riding, tennis, diving, water-skiing, sailing.
Cagliari: 15 km/9 mi
Shops, Dining: 1 km/0.62 mi
Beach: 200 m/656 ft
- Exterior Description
(1,500 m2) This villa has a wonderful outdoor area. The prime feature is a huge, fully tiled private swimming pool (16m x 10m, 1.5-3.5m deep) with a diving board and a poolside shower, surrounded by patio and greenery. There is also a private tennis court and an outdoor kitchen (dishwasher, oven, stove) with a massive marble dining table with seating for well over 10 people. The villa itself has a number of beautiful covered terraces with furniture.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: Four marble steps lead to the entrance of this villa, through a terrace, into the living room, which has couches and a baby grand piano. Also on the ground floor are two bedrooms, each containing two single beds. These bedrooms share a bathroom with a toilet, sink, and shower. This villa has no indoor kitchen; there is an outdoor covered kitchen and dining area, instead.
First Floor: Upstairs there are three more bedrooms. One bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed. The other two bedrooms each also have queen-size beds, plus ensuite bathrooms with shower, sink, and toilet. The bedrooms also open onto a terrace with a pool view.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: Upon request
- Tennis Court Lights: According to consumption
- Motorboat and Sailboat Rental: Upon request
- Babysitting: Upon request
- The kitchen is external.
- Housekeeping is provided for 3 hours daily, 5 days per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
- A welcome basket is provided with mineral water, milk, Nescafè coffee, tea bags, sugar, fruit juice, bread, jam, butter, ham slices, cheese, crackers, biscuits, eggs, and a bottle of wine.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- TV - Local Channels Only
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
- Welcome Basket
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable by credit card. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Utilities and Final Cleaning (Payable in Cash Upon Arrival) - Weekly Charge: 350 EUR
- If you request and receive permission to arrive after 5 pm and before 10 pm, the following amount will be deducted from the security deposit: 25 EUR
- If you request and receive permission to arrive after 10 pm or on another day, the following amount will be deducted from your security deposit: 50 EUR
- Final Cleaning Charge (If Kitchen Is Not Left Clean Upon Departure): 50 EUR
- Housekeeping: Usually available upon request
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Extra Services (cook, housekeeping, etc) may be arranged for a non-refundable fee payable to Rentvillas.com. Last minute requests (less than 2 weeks prior to arrival) will be an extra charge. Please inquire for pricing.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like:
Based on 1 Reviews
Peace and Quiet
We loved the pool, the driveway with its ivy-covered walls, the washing machine, the maid service, the grandeur of this property. The bathrooms were incredible!!! The layout of the house was very nice. The house felt like it could be a European Mansion and felt very luxurious.
There was a pet turtle in a small yard and some coy fish - they were fun to see on the property.
We did not like the location - compared with the other villa at Torre delle Stelle - of this house and found the street dirty - and noisy - with cars, barking dogs and people.
Flumini had a pharmacia and some huge supermarkets - but all in all, not pedestrian friendly, and really not a pretty area.
Tips or Restaurants:
GET THE COOK SERVICE, we met the owners of the villa that night. They are warm, wonderful people, the cooking was superb, everything tasted so great, and even though we had limited Italian skills, the family was so gracious, welcoming and fun! It was the best night at the villa by far. We really enjoyed ourselves and ate so well! Bring bug spray; there are mosquitoes. Bring laundry detergent; the washer works pretty well.
No coffee maker at this house. Bring or buy one or drive down the road 5 miles to a cafe for coffee.
We had a great dinner in Cagliari one night- by the Bastione.
The only city night life we found in 2 weeks on Sardinia was on top of the Bastione -very very cool spot.