Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
With its location in the heart of Sorrento’s town center, this apartment is within walking distance to the beach, shops, and restaurants. With two bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom, this apartment is perfect for two couples. Views of the Bay of Naples can be enjoyed from the living room or the private terrace.
- Location Description
The property is located in Sorrento and is steps away from the beach, shops, and restaurants. Here you’ll find a museum, music festivals from mid-September to mid-October, and various art galleries open throughout the year. Shoppers, be sure to stop by Via S. Cesareo in the center of Sorrento to buy or browse craft stores, sweet shops, and clothing boutiques. Keep in mind that every Tuesday is the weekly street market. There are also cinemas, wine bars, and even a bowling alley to amuse you during your visit. The train station is located 200 meters away. Amalfi is a great day trip destination. The main sites include the Duomo, the Cathedral of Sant' Andrea, which dates back to the 11th century, and the Cloister of Paradise. There is also a museum dedicated to the works of Morelli and a museum where you can view artifacts of Amalfi's long and interesting history. For other day trips, make sure to see the chic coast town of Positano, the ruins of Pompeii, and the culturally significant city of Naples.
Nearby Attractions: Sorrento (beach, harbor, restaurants, shops, art galleries, museum, markets, cinemas, wine bars, bowling alleys), Positano (restaurants, shops), Pompeii (ancient ruins), Amalfi (medieval architecture, museums), Naples (Duomo, National Archaeological Museum, Piazza del Plebiscito)
Naples: 50 km/31 mi
Amalfi: 30 km/19 mi
Pompeii: 28 km/17 mi
Positano: 15 km/9 mi
Beach: 500 m/1640 ft
Train station: 200 m/656 ft
- Exterior Description
The apartment is situated on the fifth floor of a building with an elevator. It is on the main street of Sorrento, Corso Italia. There is a private terrace furnished with a couch and chairs. Public parking is available at a nearby lot for 20-25 euros per day. Limited parking is also available along the road for no charge.
- Interior Description
(105 m2/ 1,130 ft2)
Fifth Floor (with elevator): The entrance leads to a combined living and dining room with a couch, chairs, satellite TV, DVD player, table with chairs, and windows that open to views of the Bay of Naples. The kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, kettle, and dishwasher. There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The first bedroom has a queen-sized bed (160 cm), access to the terrace, and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed (160 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, shower, and tub.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas.
- Cook Service: Starting at 40 Euros per person
- Cooking Classes: Upon request
- Food Package: Cheese 40 Euros; Cheese and Salumi 60 Euros; Cheese, Salumi, and Wine 110 Euros
- Housekeeping: Upon request
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Car/Scooter Rental: Upon request
- Wine Tasting: Starting at 40 Euros per person
- Tour Guide: Upon request
- Massage: Upon request
- Manicure/Pedicure: Upon request
- Hairdresser: Upon request
- Babysitting: Upon request
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Elevator (in Building)
- Semi-detached House
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Firewood Available - Extra Cost
- Heating - Whole House
- Pets Considered
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 300 EUR
- Arrival Fee (after 8:00 pm): 50 EUR
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 100 EUR
- Tourist Tax (Daily - Per Person): 3 EUR
- Departure Time: 10:30 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: