Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Designed for a family or group of friends, this cliff top villa has picturesque views of Sardinia’s coast. Located at the northern tip of this island, this property is in a culturally unique region whose language and culture includes both Sardinian and Corsican influences. Fittingly, guests can even see the neighboring French island of Corsica from the villa’s private pool and naturally landscaped garden. The property is surrounded by rugged natural beauty, yet filled with modern comforts. It is also a short drive to some of the most popular beaches and coastal resorts in Sardinia.
- Location Description
This villa is located at the northernmost tip of Sardinia, just 2 km away from the seaside town of Santa Teresa di Gallura and its yacht harbor. The luxurious resort of Costa Smeralda, with its nightlife, restaurants, and long stretches of white sand beaches is a two hour drive away. The French island of Corsica (which is visible from the villa) is also easily accessible by ferry from Santa Teresas di Gallura.
Nearby Attractions: Beach, Santa Teresa di Gallura, Corsica, Costa Smeralda, Olbia (airport)
Olbia (Airport): 61 km/38 mi
Costa Smeralda: 40 km/25 mi
Corsica: 45 minutes by ferry
Santa Teresa di Gallura: 2 km/1 mi
- Exterior Description
Surrounded by ruggedly beautiful Mediterranean vegetation and perched atop the rocky cliffs, this villa overlooks Sardinian coast and has views out to rocky islands and across the sea to neighboring Corsica. The front of the house has a veranda with an outdoor dining area. At the back of the house, a wooden deck leads to the private pool (9 m x 4 m), which overlooks the ocean. The entire property is landscaped in stone and native shrubs and trees that match the villa’s natural surroundings.
- Interior Description
Lower Floor: This floor is a self-contained apartment with two bedrooms. The first bedroom has a queen-size bed (160-170 cm) with access to the garden and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet. The second bedroom has a queen-size bed (160-170 cm). There is an additional bathroom. There is also a sitting room that opens into a covered terrace with a kitchenette and fireplace.
This floor has the main entrance to this villa. There is a sitting room with a working fireplace and access to a covered veranda with a dining table and chairs. There is a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher.
This floor has two bedrooms. The first bedroom has twin-beds (85-90 cm) and the second has a queen-size bed (160-170 cm) and its own stairway to the garden. There is also a small bedroom in an alcove space with small twin-bed (80 cm) that is suitable for children. There are two bathrooms with shower, sink, and toilet.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: 15-20 Euros per hour
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Concierge Service: Upon request
- Boat with a Skipper: Upon request
- The small bedroom in an alcove is only suitable for children.
- Housekeeping is provided for 6 hours per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Washing Machine
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 750 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- AT THE TIME OF THE BALANCE PAYMENT, THE PRIMARY RENTER IS REQUIRED TO GIVE RENTVILLAS.COM THEIR PASSPORT #, ALONG WITH THE DATE AND PLACE THE PASSPORT WAS ISSUED. UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: