Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
When you step outside the door of this modern, well-furnished apartment, you’ll be right in the middle of the bustling center of Rome, just steps away from the Tiber River. With so much to see and do nearby – from museums to restaurants to shopping – this is a walker’s paradise. After a long day exploring this amazing city, this comfortable, modern one bedroom apartment will be an ideal and romantic place to unwind.
- Location Description
This apartment is located in the center of Rome on Via Muzio Clementi, just across the Tiber River from the Ara Pacis Augustae, an altar to peace commissioned by the Roman Senate in 13 BC. You can see the altar’s impressive friezes, which depict members of the Roman Senate, priests, and citizens. There are plenty of shops, restaurants, and amenities within walking distance, and Vatican City, home of Saint Peter’s Basilica and the must-see Vatican Museums, is 1.5 kilometers away.
Nearby Attractions: Vatican City is known for its impressive museums, St. Peter’s Basilica and beautiful gardens. Explore a little to the north of the Vatican, however, and you'll find Prati neighborhood, known for the Mercato Trionfale and Flower Markets. Freshly made pasta, delicious cheese and locally grown produce will keep your eyes and stomach delightfully satisfied. The Borgo neighborhood, just outside the Vatican’s walls, offers medieval charm in a peaceful residential setting.
Colosseum: 3 km/2 mi
Vatican City: 1.5 km/0.93
Ara Pacis Augustae: 500 m/1640 ft
- Exterior Description
This apartment is on the first floor of a typical apartment building decorated with marble statues.
- Interior Description
(65 m2/699 ft2)
First Floor (with elevator): As you enter the apartment, there is a long corridor with a large closet, as well as a bathroom with two sinks, a shower, toilet, and a washing machine and dryer. The living room has a sofa bed (most comfortable for one) and a satellite TV. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, oven, toaster, microwave, coffee machine, and tea kettle, and has a breakfast bar. The bedroom has a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with two sinks, a Jacuzzi bathtub, and a toilet.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas.
- Housekeeping: 65 Euro per day
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Private City Tours: Upon request
Features and Amenities
- Jacuzzi Tub - Inside
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 300 EUR
- Final Cleaning Charge (Mandatory, Payable upon Arrival): 65 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 11:00 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: