Click image for all photos
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
- About The Experience
Two couples or a small family will find themselves at home in this apartment rental in Italy. Located in a small hamlet, this apartment was beautifully renovated out of an old home. Perched on the cliffs of the Amalfi Coast, views stretch from the surrounding hamlet out to the sea. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms offer privacy and comfort and the large private terrace provides a place to take meals (and a glass of wine or two!) at any time of day. Amalfi, Ravello and Positano are just some of the many towns on the coast that can be enjoyed from your location.
- Location Description
The house is situated on the edge of the pretty hamlet of Vettica. Just 300 meters walking distance is a good quality grocery shop and tabacchi shop. The beautiful town of Amalfi is 3.5 kilometers away. Reaching the center of Amalfi is easy as a SITA bus stop is just 50 meters from the house. Here, you’ll find cafes, well known restaurants, food shops, banks, a post office and more. Make time to visit a few treasures of Amalfi including the Duomo di Sant’Andrea Apostolo, the Church of Santa Maria Maggiore and the Museo della Carta, a museum dedicated to the history of paper making! Located in Amalfi is the dock to board ferries or rent boats to visit the coast and reach Positano, Capri, Sorrento, Ischia, Naples and Salerno. The SITA Bus stop to Ravello, Minori, Salerno, Positano and Sorrento is in the center of Amalfi as well.
Please Note: While the Amalfi Coast is beautiful and charming, it is also steep, with many uphill and downhill stairs and walkways. In general, it is an area that is not kind to those of us with knee or mobility issues. This should be considered before booking a property in this area.
Nearby Attractions: The town of Amalfi has winding streets, hidden squares, fragrant gardens and white houses built into to the cliffs. St. Andrew Church, with its pointed arches and modern mosaics is worth a visit and the town is a convenient base for excursions to Capri, Positano, and the Grotta dello Smeraldo. The hilltop village of Ravello has breathtaking views and gardens and hiking trails stretching to nearby Minori. Ravello hosts almost nightly concerts at Villa Rufolo throughout the year and one of Italy's most famous music festivals every July and August, popularly known as the “Wagner Festival”. Visit Paestum with its remarkably preserved Greek temples of Italy or stroll through nearby Positano’s central Piazza dei Mulini.
Rome (Airport): 267 km/166 mi
Naples (Airport): 60 km/37 mi
Sorrento: 38 km/24 mi
Salerno: 30 km/19 mi
Positano: 20 km/12 mi
Ravello: 8 km/5 mi
Amalfi: 3.5 km/2 mi
- Exterior Description
(50m2) The apartment is reached from the street level going down a 40-meter public walkway and up approximately 35 stone steps. The private terrace is equipped with a table, chairs and sun loungers. On the terrace there is also a utility room with washing machine. A car is not necessary here as public transport is very good. However, if you have a car, a private lot is located close to the stairs to the house, at a cost of 15 Euros per day (reservation required at time of booking).
- Interior Description
(70m2) Enter into an open-plan living room with a sofa and two armchairs, a dining table, a flat-screen satellite television and an air conditioning and heating unit. From the living room, a French door takes you out to the terrace with a view of the sea and of the coast of Amalfi.
On one side of the living room, three steps lead to the fully-equipped kitchen. It has a four-burner gas cooker, an electric oven, a microwave oven, a refrigerator with freezer, a dishwasher, an Italian and American-style coffee-maker. From the kitchen, access is into two spacious bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom.
The two bedrooms, each with a queen-size bed (160 cm), are comfortably furnished and connected with an internal door. Each room, both with independent access to the terrace by a set of French doors, is equipped with a flat-screen satellite television, an air conditioning and heating unit and an en-suite bathroom, equipped with a washbasin, a toilet, and a fully enclosed shower.
Please note that to reach the second bedroom, guests may have to walk through the first bedroom. However, as both bedrooms are also directly connected to the terrace by a glass door, you can avoid going through the first bedroom room by entering the second bedroom from the terrace.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Cooking Classes: Upon request
- Pre-Stocked Villa: 30 Euros plus cost of groceries
- Welcome Basket: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: 15 Euros per hour
- Extra Linen Change: 30 Euros per room
- Laundry Service: Starting at 20 Euros per load
- Portable Baby Crib: 50 Euros per week
- Babysitting: 20 Euros per hour
- There is an English speaking Manager on-call.
- To reach the second bedroom, guests may have to walk through the first bedroom. However, the second bedroom has direct access to the terrace and can therefore be entered from outside.
- Housekeeping is provided for 2 hours midweek. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable by cash in euros. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 400 EUR
- Air conditioning: According to consumption
- Heating: According to consumption
- Cleaning (Mandatory, payable upon arrival) - Weekly Charge: 50 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Electricity (above 100 kw per week): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee on Saturday (between 8:00 pm and midnight) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- Arrival Fee on Sunday (between 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- Housekeeping: Usually available upon request
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrivals on Saturday after Midnight or Sunday after 8:00 pm are Not Accepted!
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Extra Services (cook, housekeeping, etc) may be arranged for a non-refundable fee payable to Rentvillas.com. Last minute requests (less than 2 weeks prior to arrival) will be an extra charge. Please inquire for pricing.
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time