Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Harmonious and breathtaking are just a few of the words that describe this private villa on Santorini. Comfort and art welcome you to your Greek villa with a private swimming pool. If you enjoy the feeling of being on top of the world with views of a village across the sea from your private candlelit terrace, look no further. You will find it hard to leave your villa, but can walk to the local town and be back in your own Greek rental home in no time!
- Location Description
The town of Akrotiri is just 1000 meters away and there you will find stores and restaurants. A walk of 15- 20 minutes will bring you to Akrotiri beach and the dive center. The ancient excavation site of Akrotiri is 3 km from the villa. It is one of the most important prehistoric settlements of the Aegean. The first habitation at the site dates from the Late Neolithic times and in the Middle and early Late Bronze Age. It developed into one of the main urban centers and ports of the Aegean. A large volcanic eruption covered Akrotiri, perserving the city’s buildings and contents for interested archeologists and tourists. For day trips, visit Perissa, nine kilometers away, where you’ll find tavernas, nightlife and a very nice beach. Kamari is another great destination due to its beautiful beach which stretches all the way to Monolithos, nearly five kilometers away. Kamari’s beach is full of hotels, restaurants, bars and shops. Don’t miss the famous church of Panaghia Episkopi which was built in 1100.
Nearby Attractions: Santorini attracts volcano lovers from around the world. Explore the famous caldera on foot or take a unique approach by boat. Near Akrotiri is some of Santorini's best wine-growing country due to the rich volcanic soil. Don’t miss the sweet Vinsanto wine and visit the Vulcan winery which has a winemaking museum and tastings. Santorini has an active nightlife, centering around Fira and, to a lesser extent, Oia. Some great events on the island include the International Music Festival (September), the Cities by the Sea Wine and Food Festival (August) and the Santorini Jazz Festival (June).
Santorini National Airport: 13 km/8 mi
Kamari: 13 km/8 mi
Ormos Athinios: 10 km/6 mi
Perissa: 9 km/5.5 mi
Agios Georgios: 8 km/5 mi
Megalochori: 6 km/4 mi
Akrotiri: 1000 m/3281 ft
- Exterior Description
This villa has a private courtyard with fantastic sea views from the private infinity and the shaded lounge area. Stairs lead to a large terrace on the upper floor that is equipped with a lounge area with views. On the back of the house there is a BBQ area, a wooden bread oven and a large wooden dining table overlooking the old Castle of Akrotiri. There is private parking at the back of the house.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The living room welcomes guests with two comfortable sofas and is equipped with a satellite TV, DVD player, home theater system, stereo, laptop computer, Wi-Fi, and telephone (for local calls). The dining area has a table and seating for 8. Down the corridor is a kitchen equipped with a 4-ring stove and oven, dishwasher, blender, and a coffee maker. There is one bedroom with a queen-size bed (160 cm) and a red ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet.
First Floor: This floor has two bedrooms. The first is the master bedroom and has a king-size bed (180 cm) and a vaulted ceiling, TV, DVD player, home theater system, and views of the sea from its windows. The second bedroom has a queen-size bed (160 cm) and access to a terrace. A ladder leads up to a loft area with an additional queen-size mattress (160 cm). There is a flat screen TV and DVD player. This floor has a blue bathroom with a shower.
Basement Level: This level is entered through the courtyard and has a living and dining area. The kitchen is equipped with a 4-ring stove and oven as well as a washing machine and dryer. There is a fantastic spa room with indoor heated Jacuzzi. There are two bedrooms, each with a queen-size bed (160 cm). One of the bedrooms receives natural light from a window to the spa room, while the other bedroom has a window to the courtyard. There is also a bathroom with shower.
- Features Description
- While the villa has enough beds for 12 guests, the maximum number of guests is 10.
- There are no windows in the basement bedrooms.
- Housekeeping is provided daily.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Computer Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Fireplace - Indoor
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 800 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time