Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Enjoy your stay at this large independent villa located only 20 km from the picture perfect town of Orvieto. Recently restored to the highest standards, the property has a perfect blend of traditional décor and modern amenities, including air conditioning and WIFI internet connection. The estate consists of 2 adjacent stone houses which are excellent for family reunions, or a group wanting privacy, yet the chance to be together in one place.
- Location Description
This spacious farmhouse is set in an ideal position half way between Orvieto and Todi, in the heart of Umbria. From this location you can easily visit the Umbrian towns of Spoleto, Assisi and Perugia. This Villa is also centrally located for daytrips to Southern Tuscany and Northern Lazio. Enchanting towns such as Montalcino, Montelpulciano, Pienza, as well as Viterbo, Civita di Bagnoregio, and the spectacular gardens of the Castello di Vignanello are all a comfortable driving distance.
Florence: 170 km/106 mi
Siena: 130 km/81 mi
Rome (Center or Airport): 110 km/68 mi
Montepulciano: 77 km/48 mi
Perugia: 75 km/47 mi
Orvieto (Train Station, all Shops/Services): 20 km/12 mi
Baschi (Post Office, Bank, Restaurants, Shopping): 7 km/4 mi
Guardea (Supermarket, Bank, Restaurants): 4 km/2 mi
- Exterior Description
Surrounded by olive groves and cypress trees, views encompass the Castle of Guardea and stretch across the rolling countryside to the town of Orvieto. Expansive gardens and multiple living areas with comfortable sofas and armchairs invite relaxation. A terrace with dining table and chairs for 14 guests, along with a BBQ will enhance entertaining outdoors. Enjoy panoramic views from the sparkling private swimming pool (12 x 6 meters; depth 60 to 1.70 meters), a covered pergola and sun loungers for 14. In addition, a private tennis court is available for guests use. There is covered parking for up to six cars.
- Interior Description
The main house sleeps up to 10 people with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Next to the main house, there is a smaller guesthouse, with 2 more bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus a laundry room.
Ground Floor: Enter through a cozy living room furnished with a comfortable couch, two armchairs, a desk with computer, a satellite TV, CD and DVD player. This area seats up to seven people comfortably. Next to this room is a larger graceful living room with working fireplace and generous sofas and armchairs. This room offers comfortable seating for ten to twelve people. Double doors open to the covered “loggia”, the perfect place to relax and enjoy the views while drinking a glass of your favorite wine. From the living room, you will enter a large, formal dining room with seating for up to 16. The working fireplace adds to the stylishness of the room. The large welcoming kitchen boasts a 5-burner gas stove, oven, fridge and freezer, double sinks, dishwasher, microwave, American coffee maker and kettle. A separate dining area has a working fireplace and a a table with seating for eight. Double doors open to dining patio and second outdoor living room. There is one air-conditioned bedroom on this floor with king size bed (180 cm), and a separate sitting room with a walk-in closet. This bedroom has an en suite bathroom with bathtub with hand-held shower (no curtain), and a separate enclosed shower. There is also guest bathroom on this floor.
First Floor: There are 4 bedrooms on this floor, each with air conditioning and lovely views of the rolling hills and the countryside. The master bedroom has a king sized bed (180 cm), with a working fireplace and walk-in closet. It has an ensuite bathroom with a shower and double sink.
There is a double bedroom with 2 single beds (90 cm) which can be brought together to make a king sized bed (180 cm). It has an ensuite bathroom with shower.
There is a double bedroom with 2 single beds (90 cm) which can be brought together to make a king sized bed (180 cm). It has a walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom with shower. There is a double bedroom with 2 single beds (90 cm) which can be brought together to make a king sized bed (180 cm). It has an ensuite bathroom with tub with hand-held shower, (no curtain).
Dependence: The annex has two air conditioned bedrooms and a large laundry room. There is a double bedroom with 2 single beds (90 cm) which can be brought together to make a king sized bed (180 cm). Double doors lead out to garden. It has an ensuite bathroom with shower. There is a double bedroom with a queen size bed (160 cm), which cannot be separated. This bedroom has a standard TV, (no satellite). A door leads out to the garden. It has an ensuite bathroom with a shower. The laundry room has 2 washing machines and a dryer. There is access from terrace.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Housekeeping: Upon request
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Portable Baby Crib and High Chair: Upon request
- Phone: According to consumption
- Air conditioning is only available in the bedrooms.
- Screens are only in the bedrooms.
- Washing machine and dryer to be used by staff only.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Tennis Court - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- American Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm, Upon Prior Request) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- Air conditioning: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Utility Deposit (for Heating, Payable in Cash Upon Arrival) - Weekly Charge: 250 EUR
- Housekeeping: Usually available upon request
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Arrivals (After 9:00 pm): Not Accepted
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: