Click image for all photos
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
- About The Experience
Facing the sea and within walking distance to Massa Lubrense, this family-friendly villa boasts island views and a private, above-ground, swimming pool. Well-equipped with both indoor and outdoor amenities, this four bedroom villa with an additional annex has a private garden, panoramic terraces, and wireless internet. With a bus stop within walking distance, your group can make easy day trips to Sorrento and Positano.
- Location Description
This villa is located in San Montano, a small portion of Massa Lubrense. A walk of one kilometer leads to the center of Massa Lubrense where there are many local restaurants, nice bars and one of the best pastry shops in the area. The beach is just 300 meters away, where it is possible to swim, snorkel, and dine at one of the local restaurants or small bars. Using public transport or by car, locations such as Nerano, Sorrento or Sant'Agata Sui Due Golfi are easily accessible. The SITA bus stop for Sorrento and Positano is less than 500 meters away.
Nearby Attractions: While great for beach lovers, this area is also ideal for those who love countryside walks. One can walk to Sorrento or Marina Lobra, with great views along the way.
Naples: 52 km/32 mi
Ravello: 42 km/26 mi
Amalfi: 36 km/22 mi
Pompeii: 35 km/22 mi
Positano: 21 km/13 mi
Sorrento (Port/Train Station): 4 km/2 mi
Massa Lubrense: 1 km/0.62 mi
Bus Stop: 500 m/1640 ft
Beach: 300 m/984 ft
- Exterior Description
Enjoy views of the sea, Capri, Ischia and Procida, the Gulf of Naples and of Massa Lubrense from the villa. Featuring a private above-ground swimming pool and panoramic terraces, it also has a private garden planted with orange, cherry, peaches and lemon trees. A solarium, accessed by 17 small stairs from the ground floor, has an above ground swimming pool (18m2, open April 25 to October 25, 2015), a barbecue, and pizza oven. It is equipped with deck chairs and umbrellas. Additionally, there is a small bathroom with shower and a kitchenette. A car is recommended and there is free street, as well as parking in the villa private parking for up to two cars.
- Interior Description
First Floor: The first living room has a French door with access to the terrace and is equipped with a sofa bed (for one), a sofa, Satellite TV and the fireplace. It has an air conditioning/heating unit and WI-FI Internet. There is a bathroom with a shower. The first bedroom has a single pull-out bed (80 cm) appropriate for a child. The dining room is equipped with table and chairs for 8-12 people and a French door with access to the terrace. Off of the dining room is the kitchen which is equipped with a refrigerator, freezer, an oven, a five-burner gas cooker and a microwave.
Ground Floor (18 stairs down): Here, there is a second smaller living room equipped with table and chairs. The terrace is accessible through a French door. There are three bedrooms on this floor. One bedroom has two narrow twin beds (80 cm) appropriate for young people, an air conditioning/heating unit and access to the terrace through a French door. The second bedroom has a queen size bed (160 cm) and a window with a partial view of the sea. This room has a heating unit, only. The third bedroom has a queen size bed (160 cm) and two windows with a splendid view of the sea. It is equipped with air conditioning/heating unit. The second bathroom has a bath tub and shower. The laundry room is equipped with a washing machine, iron and the ironing board.
Annex This part of the villa has a double sofa bed (160 cm) and a private bathroom with shower. You can reach the annex from the main entrance of the villa.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas.
- Chef Service: Starting at 40 Euros per person
- Cooking Class: Upon request
- Food Package: Cheese 40 Euros; Cheese and Salumi 60 Euros; Cheese, Salumi, and Wine 110 Euros
- Maid Service: Upon request
- Transfer from Airport/Train Station: Upon request
- Car/Scooter Rental: Upon request
- Wine Tasting: Starting at 40 Euros per person
- Tour Guide: Upon request
- Massage: Upon request
- Manicure/Pedicure: Upon request
- Hairdresser: Upon request
- Babysitting: Upon request
- Street side parking for up to 3 cars.
- A car is recommended at this property.
- The twin-bedded room on the ground floor has only a heating unit. There is no air conditioning unit. In addition, the beds are narrow (80 cm) and most appropriate for young people.
- Annex: Annex does not have air conditioning nor heating
- The single narrow bed (80 cm) on the First Floor is only appropriate for young people.
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Heating - Partial House
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Firewood Available - Extra Cost
- High Chair
- Pets Considered
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 400 EUR
- Arrival Fee (after 8:00 pm): 60 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 120 EUR
- Departure Time: 10:30 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Extra Services (cook, housekeeping, etc) may be arranged for a non-refundable fee payable to Rentvillas.com. Last minute requests (less than 2 weeks prior to arrival) will be an extra charge. Please inquire for pricing.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like:
Based on 1 Reviews
Peace and Quiet
The villa was wonderful and the views were stunning. Sitting on the back patio and looking out over the Mediterranean sea with the Isle of Capri in the background has created a special memory.
The views were wonderful, the orchard trees on the property provided apricots, figs, lemons, pears, and olives, and the serenity, peace, and quiet was totally relaxing.
Minor issue: There was only one key to the annex room and we got locked out one time when the door got closed inadvertently. Another set of keys would have been helpful.
Everything! Spectacular views of the Mediterranean, easy access to Sorrento, Pompeii, the Isle of Capri, St. Agata, and close proximity to Massa Lubrense. Wonderful restaurants, cafes, and friendly town folks. Must go to Angelo's Bar down by the sea at the base of Massa Lubrense and Lo Stuzzichino Ristorante in St. Agata.
Nearby Events or Locales:
Massa Lubrense is within walking distance and a wonderful small town with cafes, restaurants, and grocery stores.
Tips or Restaurants:
Bring mosquito repellent if you're the type that attracts them. As noted above, in Massa Lubrense near the sea there is Angelo's Bar and Funiculi Funicula as well as several other great restaurants; in the town itself and in St. Agata there is Lo Stuzzichino Ristorante and many other wonderful restaurants.
The villa is down a small road off the main road as you are driving into Massa Lubrense. We used GPS, but the best recommendation is to call the key holder or property manager 30 minutes before you arrive to Massa Lubrense and have them meet you in town so they can take you to the villa. They both live in St. Agata, which is about a 20 minute drive, so call enough time in advance so you're not waiting long.
Check In Out:
The process was very easy and both Gianni and Lucia were very helpful. Gianni checked in on us daily and gave us many great recommendations for restaurants. He also booked our full day boat trip to the Isle of Capri. We celebrated his Saint Day in St. Agata at a restaurant with him and he covered several courses of food and an endless flow of red and white wine for all in attendance. Just an all around wonderful gentleman!