Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
If you dream of visiting the beautiful Tuscan countryside, you’ll find the ideal vacation spot in this villa and cottage just outside of Siena. Lush trees, plants and flowers surround the historic property, which dates back to 1348 and was once home to a distinguished marquis. In addition, there is a swimming pool (15m x 7.5m), tennis court, equipped gym, and sauna! Even though it is close to Siena and the Chianti region, there is no reason to venture beyond the villa and grounds for the perfect Tuscan vacation.
- Location Description
The villa is located 2 km from the hamlet of Ville di Corsano, where there is a restaurant, small grocery shop and historical monuments. Siena, a Unesco World Heritage Site since 1995, is 19 km away. Siena lies in the hills bordered by the rivers Arbia and Elsa, in the geographical area marked by the hills of Chianti and the Val di Chiana. The city is home to the famous Duomo of San Salvatore and the Palio horse race held twice each summer in the Piazza del Campo. Just 4 km from the villa is a new 18-hole golf course and golf academy at La Bagnaia. Villa guests receive 20% off of green fees and on spa treatments at Buddha Spa by Clarins.
Roma: 230 km/143 mi
Pisa Airport: 130 km/81 mi
Pisa: 126 km/78 mi
Firenze Airport: 92 km/57 mi
Firenze: 87 km/54 mi
Arezzo: 87 km/54 mi
Castiglione della Pescaia: 80 km/50 mi
Marina di Grosseto: 75 km/47 mi
San Gimignano: 62 km/38.5 mi
Volterra: 60 km/37 mi
Monteriggioni: 29 km/18 mi
Siena: 19 km/12 mi
Ville di Corsano: 2 km/1 mi
- Exterior Description
The villa, whose origins dates back to 1348, was the home of a distinguished Marquis. The beautiful landscaped grounds are planted with trees, plants and flowers. There is a swimming pool (15m x 7.5m x 3-.9m deep; open from May to October) surrounded by sun loungers and umbrellas, a tennis court (200 m away), football court, “bowling green”, and equipped gym with sauna. There is also an outdoor terrace with a barbecue, tables, and chairs. Please be aware that the owner lives in an independent house on the grounds but complete privacy is maintained at all times. There is also an apartment connected to the villa where the caretaker lives. Parking is available within the property grounds.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The entrance leads to a living room with a fireplace, couches, and access to a beautiful internal courtyard. There is also a sitting room with access to the garden. The dining room has a table with chairs and the kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, and dishwasher. There is a guest bathroom with a toilet, washing machine, and dryer.
First Floor: A staircase leads up to a living room with couches, satellite TV, and a computer with internet connection. There are seven bedrooms on this floor. The first bedroom is a suite with a living area, fireplace, satellite TV, a small room with a piano, a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and Jacuzzi tub. The second bedroom has a fireplace, a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub with a handheld shower. The third bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. The fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh bedrooms each have a 160 cm queen-sized bed. There are two additional bathrooms each with a sink, toilet, and tub with a handheld shower.
This building is situated approximately 40 meters from the Main Villa.
Ground Floor: There is a living room with couches and satellite TV and a dining area with a fireplace and a table with chairs. The kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, and dishwasher and has access to the outside. There are two bedrooms, each with a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
Basement: There is a fully equipped gym with a shower and sauna.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Housekeeping: 15 Euros per hour
- Spa Services: Upon request
- Please be aware that the owner lives in an independent house on the ground but complete privacy is maintained at all times. There is also an apartment connected to the villa where the people taking care of the estate live.
- There is air conditioning on the First Floor of the Villa, as well as the nearby Cottage, if rented with the villa.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Gym Equipment
- TV - English Channels Available
- Computer Available
- Internet - Not Wireless
- Internet - Wireless
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1500 EUR
- Electricity: According to consumption
- Heating: According to consumption
- Gas: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: