Click image for all photos
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
- About The Experience
This recently built villa offers all the comforts of a well-designed and comfortable home situated amidst Tuscany’s pristine countryside. Friends and family can enjoy breathtaking panoramic views in this lovely stone villa while indulging in the privacy of a swimming pool. Also, Cortona, with its picturesque streets and wonderful restaurants is within walking distance.
- Location Description
This idyllic retreat sits just outside Cortona –the famous backdrop for “Under the Tuscan Sun”. Perched on a hillside, Cortona offers visitors rustic old-world charm with its medieval sandstone facades, narrow streets, and churches behind ancient Etruscan walls. Cortona is only ten minutes away by foot but you can also drive your car and park it outside city walls. Wander through the charming narrow streets in the historic center, visit the Duomo with its 11th century façade, or the Museo dell’ Academia Etrusca to take in Renaissance and Baroque works of art. You’re ideally situated in the midst of several notable Tuscan villages, yet only a few kilometers from stylish Italian shops. The villa and farmhouse look out over the town, Val di Chiana, and the beautiful Church of Santa Maria Nuova. During your stay, go for a swim, arrange a cooking class in your outdoor kitchen, and sip a glass of Brunello on the terrace as you watch the sun set.
Nearby Attractions: Explore the rolling hillsides or head south towards Umbria and bike ride around beautiful Lake Trasimeno. The estate is also near plenty of other activities: tennis courts (2km), horseback riding (2km), vineyards and wine tasting (10km).
Siena: 70 km/43.5 mi
Assisi: 65 km/40.5 mi
Perugia: 50 km/30 mi
Pienza: 45 km/28 mi
Arezzo: 30 km/18.5 mi
Lago Trasimeno: 15 km/9.5 mi
Cortona: 400 m/984 ft
- Exterior Description
(2000 m2/21528 ft2)
Situated on a large estate with spectacular views overlooking Val di Chiana, there is a recently built villa and a recently renovated cottage. Both of the residences have private outdoor spaces and swimming pools. The estate has panoramic views of hillsides, olive trees, and vineyards characteristic of Tuscan landscape.
This renovated cottage has a private pool with Roman staircase (4m x 9m open June through September) and a secluded garden and gazebo. Panoramic views of Tuscany’s landscape are perfect for alfresco dining. There is outdoor-parking attached to the property (can accommodate 5 cars).
Villa (1400 m2/15069 ft2 of private outdoor space)
There is an infinity swimming pool (4m x 8m; open end of May - end of September) and a private terrace with outdoor kitchen and BBQ. There is also outdoor-parking attached to the property (can accommodate 2-3 cars).
- Interior Description
(270 m2/ 2906 ft2)
Basement Level: (14 steps) Through the reception area you’ll find French windows and a comfortable living room with fireplace for entertaining. There is also a guest bathroom with toilet and sink.
Ground Floor: The ground floor is where you’ll find the dining room, fully equipped kitchen, and two double bedrooms with satellite TV and ensuite bathrooms. The first bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and whirlpool shower. The second bedroom has a 180 cm king-sized bed and a bathroom with whirlpool bathtub, shower and steam bath.
First Floor: (16 steps) Here you’ll find the additional double bedrooms. Each bedroom has a 180 cm king-sized bed. Each room also has satellite TV and ensuite bathrooms with sink, toilet, whirlpool shower, and whirlpool bathtub.
- Features Description
Extra Service : The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request - no external chef allowed
- Cooking Classes: Upon request
- Housekeeping: 35 Euros per hour
- Linen Change: 30 Euros per person
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Chauffeur/Driver: Upon request
- Babysitting Service: 30 Euros per hour
- This villa can also be rented under the name
Villa Benessere and Cottage
to accommodate more people.
- The owner’s home and the cottage share estate, but privacy is maintained.
- The villa and cottage are private from each other, but the cottage pool is visible from the owner's house.
- The two double bedrooms on the first floor of the villa can be arranged with an additional single bed, or two twins and a single, upon prior request.
- Washer and dryer are available upon request.
- Heating and Air Conditioning are available throughout the villa with a panel for temperature control.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Billiard/Pool Table
- CD player
- DVD player
- Ipod dock
- Jacuzzi Tub - Inside
- TV - English Channels Available
- Computer Available
- Internet - Wireless
- American Coffee Maker
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Firewood Available - Extra Cost
- Heating - Whole House
- Window Screens - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
- Welcome Basket
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 400 EUR
- Heating - Weekly Charge: 300 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping (Upon Request) - Hourly Charge: 35 EUR
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 300 EUR
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Extra Services (cook, housekeeping, etc) may be arranged for a non-refundable fee payable to Rentvillas.com. Last minute requests (less than 2 weeks prior to arrival) will be an extra charge. Please inquire for pricing.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time