Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
This sunny, south-facing villa is a warm and inviting retreat in Saint-Remy-de-Provence. With plenty of green space, a large pool and lovely summer kitchen, the property is well suited for friends and family seeking a private villa just a short walk to the center of one of Provence’s most charming villages.
- Location Description
The property is located in a residential neighborhood and is part of an estate with another villa. The two villas are separated by a hedge and share an automated entry gate but are otherwise completely separate. The villa is within walking distance to the center of Saint-Remy-de-Provence (500 m), where there are excellent shops, quiet cafes and restaurants. Be sure to take in the popular Wednesday market. Saint Remy is only 18 km from the large city of Avignon, home to a famous theater festival, art galleries, cultural events, gastronomic restaurants and TGV station. Situated between the Luberon, Camargue and Cevennes, St Remy is only 50 minutes by car from the Marseille In ternational Airport.
Marseilles International Airport: 45-minute drive
Beaches: 45 minute-drive
Arles: 20-minute drive
Avignon Historic Centre and TGV Train Station: 20-minute drive
Saint-Remy-de-Provence Village Center: 500 m/1640 ft
- Exterior Description
The estate is surrounded by old olive groves, hedges and scented trees and plants. The villa’s private grounds include a garden with lights for evening entertaining, as well as a shaded terrace (40 m2) with 6 armchairs and a summer kitchen with a fireplace, barbecue and oak dining table with two benches. The swimming pool (10 m x 5 m) is secured by an alarm system and can be fenced with a net upon request for extra safety. The pool is surrounded by a terrace (100m2) with 2 bamboo sunshades and 12 lounge chairs. There is a garage for one car and an off-street parking area.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The entrance leads to a desk and a guest toilet room. There is an open living room (62 m2) with two sofas, two armchairs, a Provencal fireplace, satellite TV, DVD player and stereo. There is an adjacent dining area with an oval dining table and chairs for 8, and a kitchen (16 m2) with a dishwasher, 4 electric burners, oven, microwave, American coffee maker, a bar and two chairs as well as access to the outdoor terrace with a summer kitchen and dining area. There is also a laundry room with a washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board. There is one bedroom with a queen-size bed (160 cm), large closet and ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet.
First Floor: There are three bedrooms. The first bedroom has a queen-size bed (160 cm), large closet and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet. The second room has three single beds (90 cm each) and an ensuite bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. The third bedroom also has three single beds (90 cm each) and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet. The villa has air conditioning throughout.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: Upon request
- Portable Baby Crib: Upon request
- Babysitting: Upon request
- The villa is part of an estate with another property,
The two villas are separated by a hedge and share an automated entry gate but are otherwise completely separate. They may be rented together for larger groups and special events such as weddings.
- An English-speaking Meet & Greet is provided upon arrival.
- The villa is air conditioned throughout.
- A house manager oversees care of the property.
- Housekeeping is provided for 2 hours on Wednesday. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee. Final cleaning is included.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Along with the final payment, a refundable security deposit is due. You will be requested to post a check to Rentvillas.com in the amount listed. The security deposit will be returned to you within 2 weeks of your departure from the property minus any damages to the property, or any charges incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: $1,250
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 30 EUR
- Arrival Fee (between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 60 EUR
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Arrivals (After 8:00pm): Not Accepted
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time