Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Experience life in one of Provence’s most famous towns at this private villa in Saint-Remy-de-Provence. Situated within walking distance to the center of the village, this bright and sunny villa has a large, heated pool, a summer kitchen and lovely gardens. This is a great place to soak up the local atmosphere and is also ideal for exploring the many picturesque towns and villages in the surrounding area.
- Location Description
The property is located in a residential neighborhood and is part of an estate with another villa. The two villas are separated by a hedge and share an automated entry gate but are otherwise completely separate. The villa is within walking distance to the center of Saint-Remy-de-Provence (500 m), where there are excellent shops, quiet cafes and restaurants. Be sure to take in the popular Wednesday market. Saint Remy is only 18 km from the large city of Avignon, home to a famous theater festival, art galleries, cultural events, gastronomic restaurants and TGV station. Situated between the Luberon, Camargue and Cevennes, Saint Remy is only 50 minutes by car from the Marseille International Airport.
Marseilles International Airport: 45-minute drive
Beaches: 45 minute-drive
Arles: 20-minute drive
Avignon Historic Centre and TGV Train Station: 20-minute drive
Saint-Remy-de-Provence Village Center: 500 m/1640 ft
- Exterior Description
The villa is set privately in its own garden within the estate, which is surrounded by old olive groves, hedges and scented trees and plants. There is a large, heated swimming pool (10 m x 5 m) in a lovely, shady setting surrounded by lawns. The pool terrace has 8 lounge chairs and 2 umbrellas. The pool is secured by a pool alarm system, and it can be fenced with a net for extra safety on request. There is a shaded, tiled summer kitchen that features a barbecue, 4 gas burners, outdoor dining table with benches, and small tables with chairs for 6. There are two outside showers, a petanque court and board games for children. Outside lights softly illuminate the whole property in the evenings. There is a garage for one car and an off-street parking area.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The entrance opens onto a desk and a guest toilet room. There is a large living room (60 m2) with two sofas, two armchairs, satellite TV, DVD, stereo with CD player and a Provencal fireplace. The open plan features an adjacent dining area with a table for 8 and the kitchen (16 m2), which has a dishwasher, oven, stove, microwave, round table for 4, and a bar with 2 chairs. From the kitchen there is access to the covered outdoor terrace with summer kitchen and dining area. By the garage there is a laundry room with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board. This floor has one bedroom with a queen-size bed (160 cm), single bed (90 cm), large wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with shower, sink and toilet, and French doors to the garden.
First Floor: There are three bedrooms. The first bedroom has a This floor has one bedroom with a queen-size bed (160 cm), single bed (90 cm), baby bed, large wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with bathtub, shower, sink and toilet, as well as garden views. The second bedroom has three single beds (90 cm each), small sofa, wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with shower, double sinks and toilet, and garden views. The third bedroom has three single beds (90 cm each), wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with shower, sink and toilet, and garden views. The villa is air conditioned throughout.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: Upon request
- Babysitter: Upon request
- The villa is part of an estate with another property,
The two villas are separated by a hedge and share an automated entry gate but are otherwise completely separate. They may be rented together for larger groups and special events such as weddings.
- There is an English-speaking "Meet & Greet" upon arrival.
- The villa is air conditioned throughout, but in the summer, the A/C system cannot operate at the same time that the pool is being heated.
- A house manager takes care of the villa.
- Board games for children are provided.
- Pool heating is included from May 1 to October 15, on request and in advance.
- Housekeeping is provided for 2 hours, on Wednesday at 10:00 AM, plus final cleaning on Saturday. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Along with the final payment, a refundable security deposit is due. You will be requested to post a check to Rentvillas.com in the amount listed. The security deposit will be returned to you within 2 weeks of your departure from the property minus any damages to the property, or any charges incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: $1,250
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 30 EUR
- Arrival Fee (between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 60 EUR
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Arrivals (After 8:00pm): Not Accepted
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time