Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
This fresh and contemporary plantation-style home, which is located on the winery estate of Attune Wines, feels like a quiet countryside getaway yet it is just minutes from the charms of downtown Sonoma. Perks such as a large pool, outdoor fireplace, cozy furnished porches and light-splashed interiors ensure a memorable wine country vacation.
- Location Description
The villa is located in Sonoma, on seven acres of land filled with Attune Wines’ sustainably farmed vineyards. Three miles away is the town’s charming main square, Sonoma Plaza, a stroll-worthy area filled with cafes, wine-tasting rooms, boutiques, a vintage movie theater and a weekly Tuesday evening farmers market (May to October). True to its name, wine country is filled with an almost endless array of great places to sip local varietals (there are around 400 wineries in Sonoma County alone). Top spots include Sonoma’s historic Buena Vista and Guldlach-Bundschu wineries, which opened more than 150 years ago, shortly after the founding of nearby Mission St. Solano, California’s last mission. For excellent day-trip destinations, visit the surrounding counties of Napa, Mendocino and Monterey, which offer many scenic driving routes and, of course, abundant wineries. A car is necessary.
St. Helena: 30.6 mi/49 km
Calistoga: 30.5 mi/49 km
Yountville: 21 mi/34 km
Napa: 14 mi/22.5 km
Sonoma Town Center: 3 mi/4.8 km
- Exterior Description
A long road leads through the vineyards to the villa and its circular driveway. In addition to the vineyards, the property overlooks a pasture, an oak-tree grove and a distant ridge covered with chaparral. At the back of the house there is a porch with a wood deck, white columns, four large rocking chairs and a table for four. A large lawn sits just below the porch steps, and to the side there is a graveled sitting area that features a barbecue grill and prep area as well as a sofa and two armchairs positioned in front of the outdoor fireplace. The swimming pool and Jacuzzi are flanked by sunbeds, and a large trellis stands nearby. The four-car garage features a small wine tasting room.
- Interior Description
(465 m2/ 5,000 ft2)
Ground Floor: Just off of the foyer, to the right, there is a library with a sofa, two armchairs and French doors. To the left there is a formal dining room with a round table for 10. Straight ahead, the main living area features two sofas, two armchairs, gas fireplace, flat-screen TV, DVD player, VCR, CD player, iPod hookup and French doors to the outside. The adjoining dining and kitchen areas are equipped with a dining table for eight, a maple-topped kitchen island, six-burner stove, oven, two dishwashers, toaster, tea kettle and doors to the outdoor fireplace. Just off the living area is a guest bathroom with a sink and toilet. There are five bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and either porch access or vineyard views. The first bedroom is the master and features a king-size bed (70 in), fireplace, sitting area, French doors to the porch, and an ensuite bathroom with a spa bathtub, separate large shower, sink, toilet, hairdryer and door to the porch. The second and third bedrooms each have a queen-size bed (63 in.), TV, and ensuite bathroom with a combined shower and bathtub, sink, toilet and hairdryer. The fourth bedroom has a king-size bed (70 in.), door to the front porch, TV, and ensuite bathroom with a combined shower and bathtub, sink, toilet and hairdryer. The fifth bedroom has a king-size bed (70 in.), door to the front porch, TV, and ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, toilet and hairdryer. There is also a laundry area with a washing machine and clothes dryer.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Chef Service: Upon request
- Housekeeping: Upon request
- Babysitting: Upon request
- Car/Limousine Service: Upon request
- Tours and Excursions: Upon request
- Private Wine Tastings: Upon request
- Spa Treatments: Upon request
- A mandatory Government Tax (11%) will be charged on all rentals – added to the rental amount after booking, and due with the balance payment.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub - Outside
- Outside Area - Private
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- Ipod dock
- TV - English Channels Available
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property a security deposit will be authorized on a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) to cover any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 10000 USD
- Final Cleaning Fee - paid at the time of booking: 400 USD
- A mandatory Government Tax (14%) will be charged on all rentals – paid at the time of booking.
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: