Click image for all photos
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
- About The Experience
Villa Fiorentina provides some of the best scenery found in Chianti. Situated off a picturesque winding mountain road, the two-story villa sits on three acres of property in the countryside near Fiesole. The multi-leveled villa has been restored with attention to custom details in international style while maintaining the Tuscan aesthetic. Villa Fiorentina offers easy access via train, taxi, or car to downtown Florence. Florence has excellent sightseeing, museums, dining and shopping.
- Location Description
This property is in the village of Compiobbi(train station) near Fiesole just east of Florence in a superb rural Tuscan setting. With the location being so close to Florence, the villa offers the opportunity to experience some of the world’s most famous art and architecture. There are many things to do and see nearby, including opera at Mercato Sant’Ambrogio, the wine tours and tastings of the Chianti region, the Fiesole Amphitheater, truffle hunting, golf, tennis, and much more. The nearby town square has a supermarket along with a pastry shop and ATM machine.
Nearby Attractions: Supermarket, pastry shop, ATM machine, wine tastings, wine tours, garden tours, tennis, golf, Florence tours, cathedrals, museums, restaurants, cafés, truffle hunting. There is a small commuter train station in Compiobbi
Rome: 275 km/171 miles
Pisa: 102 km/ 63 miles
Siena: 90 km/ 56 miles
Arezzo: 77 km/48 miles
Lucca: 76 km/ 47 miles
San Gimignano: 61km/ 38 miles
Florence: 11 km/6.8 miles
Compiobbi(train station): 5km/3 miles
- Exterior Description
Led by an ancient cypress-lined driveway, this private property has four terraces. At the entrance to the villa is a sitting area that overlooks the distant valley. In the upper gardens is a large pergola archway with a sitting and dining area equipped with a Tuscan barbeque and marble counter with sink. Above the pergola is the top level of the
property, which offers spectacular panoramic views and is perfect for a morning coffee or evening glass of wine. Adjacent to the panoramic infinity pool is another lounging area with a sitting area as well as a covered outdoor dining area.
- Interior Description
The interior decoration combines antiques with modern sofas and other contemporary furniture. The bed and bathrooms are both elegant and comfortable capturing tradition and modernity. Each room is unique with Italian high thread count linens, bathrobes, plush down comforters, pillows, and linen hand towels. Erbario Toscano toiletries enhance the ambiance.
Ground Floor: On the ground floor, the Leonardo DaVinci master suite has remarkable hardwood floors along with a custom king size bed (180 cm). Custom-made modern chairs are ideal for reading and relaxing by the open terrace. CD and radio controlled by remote completes the mood along with remote controlled AC. The suite has built in wood closets and shelves. The en suite bathroom has a double sink, toilet and both a bath and shower with a built-in marble seat and rainfall shower. Also on the ground floor is the Galileo Galilei room. Entered from the hallway or terrace, this room has antique armoire with mirror and small dresser leading to an en suite bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. The two single (90 cm) beds can easily be converted to a king (180 cm). Remote controlled AC and ceiling fan complete the room. An additional full bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower is on this floor.
There is a double bed that can be added inside one of the bedroom suites on this floor, or the bed can be placed near the entrance of the villa with a curtain to maintain some privacy.
First Floor: Up the stairs you will find the Dante Alighieri bedroom. Decorated in a palette of gentle ivory and beige tones with a built-in closet and shelves, the room has a large queen (160 cm) antique bed with views of rear garden and pergola. The bathroom has a double sink made of marble along with a shower, toilet and large closet. The room is equipped with remote controlled AC and ceiling fan. The final bedroom is The Vespucci, which overlooks the rear of the garden. Graced with a stunning antique armoire and carved wooden headboard sets, the beds can convert from a large king size (180cm) bed to two single (90 cm) beds. The spacious bathroom has a toilet, blue and white tiled double sink and wood drawers as well as both a Jacuzzi and shower along with a washing machine for the sole use of the guests. There is remote controlled AC and ceiling fan. A gathering place for before or after dinner is the Great Room, a spacious living/dining with a Tuscan fireplace. With a table that can serve 12-14 people, wooden beams and surrounded by large windows on three sides, this room connects to the beautiful countryside surrounding it. A fruit orchard filled with seasonal fruit trees allows for the “farm to table” approach to heighten the cooking experience in the kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with marble countertops, oven, an espresso machine, dishwasher, toaster, microwave, fine silverware and French table linens. There are two bar stools at the marble counter for informal eating. The last room on the first floor is the multi media room which boasts a 200 satellite-channel flat screen television, Wi-Fi, desktop computer, printer/copier/fax machine, DVD player and a library with books for casual reading or tourism research.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Airport Transport and Car Service: Available upon request
- Babysitting by member of staff: Available upon request
- Cooking Classes: Available upon request
- Nearby Sporting Activities: Available upon request
- Private Garden Visits: Available upon request
- Specialty Wine Basket: Available upon request
- Wine Tours: Available upon request
- A desktop computer, printer, copier, and fax machine are available for guests' use
- The extra double bed (for 9th and 10th person) can be placed in one of the bedrooms on the ground floor, or near the entrance of the villa. You must let us know ahead of time if the bed will be needed, and where it should be placed.
- Housekeeping is provided for two hours each day except Sunday. Laundry is washed and folded on Monday and Thursday.
- Porter service included.
- Stocked refrigerator.
- Air Conditioning available in the bedrooms only.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Computer Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Ceiling Fans - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Welcome Basket
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash or by credit card. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Extra Services (cook, housekeeping, etc) may be arranged for a non-refundable fee payable to Rentvillas.com. Last minute requests (less than 2 weeks prior to arrival) will be an extra charge. Please inquire for pricing.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: