Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
It’s easy to get lost in the beauty of Villa Rachele’s surrounding hills, vineyards, nearby valleys, city views, and on-location winery. The setting is a tranquil oasis that reconciles you with nature in the company of family and good friends.
- Location Description
Villa Rachele is located on a wine producing estate near the city of Arezzo. Guests can taste organic wines cultivated on the 550 meters plateau. There 1 more villa on the estate - Villa Romina. Once one of the most important Etruscan cities, today Arezzo is beautiful for an array of architecture spanning centuries, from Etruscan ruins to the Roman amphitheater and the Medici Fortress. The first weekend of each month brings a popular antique fair, while annually there is a festival called "Joust of the Saracens," where all of the citizens dress in medieval attire and knights representing each part of the city charge at a target representing a Saracen king. The area is also well-situated for day trips throughout Tuscany
Nearest airport (Florence): 100 km/62 miles
Perugia: 98 km/61 miles
Siena: 80 km/50 miles
Lake Trasimeno: 68 km/42 miles
Chianti Classico wine area (Gaiole in Chianti): 58 km/36 miles
Montepulciano: 56 km/35 miles
Anghiari: 35 km/22 miles
Cortona: 35 km/22 miles
Nearest train station (Arezzo): 7.5 km/4.6 miles
Arezzo: 5.5 km/3.4 miles
Nearest market: 3.5 km/3.3 miles
- Exterior Description
Almond trees, rolling hills and private grounds surround this exquisite, two-story villa. Take in tranquil views of the city and countryside while dining al fresco, or while relaxing by the private pool (6x8 meters) open from May till end of September. You needn’t travel far to reach the nearest winery. An easy stroll just 150m from the villa will get you there!
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The ground floor hosts two double bedrooms (1 with a queen size bed (160 x 195 cm) and the other with a queen size bed (180 cm x 200 cm) that can be made into twins (90 x 200 cm each) upon request. Each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, toilet and bidet. One bedroom hosts a fireplace. The dining room seats 10, and the living room has plenty of comfortable seating, plus a flat screen, and TV with English channels. The kitchen is fully equipped with stove, refrigerator, oven, microwave, toaster, espresso machine, tea kettle. Guests can use the wood oven to make pizza and breads.
First Floor: The upper floor hosts three double bedrooms, each with a queen size bed (160 x 195 cm) and each with an ensuite bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and bidet. The larger bedroom has two balconies.
- Features Description
- Cook service available upon request
- Wine tours available upon request
- Fresh seasonal vegetables available upon request
- For larger groups it is possible to rent Villa Romina located on the same estate.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- No security deposit or cleaning fee is required. However, the client will be liable for any extra charges incurred during the stay, or accidental damages to the property.
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Late Arrival Fee (Payable upon Arrival): 50 EUR
- Housekeeping (Upon Request) - Hourly Charge: 15 EUR
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: