Click image for all photos
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
- About The Experience
As one of those villas you see from afar and gaze at with longing and wishful thinking because one, it's a beautiful stone tower that's unique from all the rest; two, it's wonderfully located close to town; and three, perhaps the best, it offers the most spectacular views of the sea. If this is the type of Tuscany accommodation you're searching for, you'll find this villa just minutes from the town of Fonteblanda is perfect for you and your friends. Plus, this villa features its own path leading 200 meters to the seashore!
- Location Description
The villa is located two kilometers from the nearest town of Fonteblanda where there are markets, shops, restaurants, a bank, post office, and pharmacy. For a wider selection of things to do and places to see, Grosseto is less than a half hour drive away and is an excellent day trip destination. Known for its ancient Medicean walls, Grosseto was one of the principle Etruscan cities and dates back as far as the year 803. Its Romanesque Cathedral is perhaps its most famous site today originally built in the 13th century. Grosseto also has several charming squares filled with different shops and cafes where you're sure to find something interesting and unique.
Nearby Attractions: Beach, Fonteblanda (markets, shops, restaurants, bank, post office, pharmacy), Magliano in Tuscana, Grosseto (Medicean walls, ancient cathedral, shops, cafes, markets, restaurants), Scansano.
Scansano: 35 km/22 mi
Grosseto: 26 km/16 mi
Orbetello: 18 km/11 mi
Magliano in Tuscana: 15 km/9 mi
Fonteblanda: 2 km/1 mi
Sea: 200 m/656 ft
- Exterior Description
Perched a cliff, this historic Spanish tower was built with the idea of protecting its people against the Sacarcen invasions and has since been renovated to become a beautiful villa.
The villa has two terraces offering views of Porto Santo Stefano and the hills of Monte Argentario on one side and the hills of Uccellina Natural Park on the other. The first terrace offers panoramic views, and is surrounded by the greenery of the garden. There is a private swimming pool (open early June until end of September) and deck chairs and a dining area with barbecue, table, and chairs. The second terrace is equipped only with deckchairs. There is also a private walking path from the villa that leads 200 meters to the sea. The property is situated behind an electronic gate and parking is available within the grounds.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: After entering the front door, to the right is a wide open space where there is a dining area with a fireplace and a table with chairs. Continuing along the entrance corridor will lead to the kitchen, which is equipped with a cook-top, oven, microwave, toaster, and dishwasher. There are three bedrooms on this floor, two of which are near the dining room and one of which is near the kitchen. The first bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. The second bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, tub, and shower. The third bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub with hand-held shower head.
First Floor: A staircase from the end of the ground floor corridor leads up to a large living room with 180-degree views of the sea. The room has a fireplace and is furnished with comfortable couches and lounge chairs on one side and a rectangular antique wooden table on the other side. The living room also has access to the terrace.
First Floor (Tower): A second staircase on the ground floor leads up to the tower where there is one bedroom with a 160 cm queen-sized bed, a living area, and a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
Second floor (Tower): The staircase continues up to a small terrace.
Guest House: There is a living room and two double bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom with shower.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Chauffeur/Driver: Upon request
- Wine Tasting: Upon request
- Private Tours: Upon request
- Boat Trip to Giglio and Elba Island: Upon request
- Hot Air Balloon Trip: Upon request
- Concierge Service: Upon request
- The queen-size beds can be separated to form two single beds upon prior request.
- Air Conditioning: There is air conditioning in the main house except in the bedroom located in the tower. There is also air conditioning in the Guest House.
- Ceiling fans are located in the two bedrooms in the Ground Floor and in the bedroom in the First Floor of the Main House.
- Housekeeping is provided for 4 hours, 6 days per week. Change of bed linen, bath and pool towels every Saturday and Wednesday.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Ceiling Fans - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Pets Considered
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable by cash or bank certified check. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1500 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Extra Services (cook, housekeeping, etc) may be arranged for a non-refundable fee payable to Rentvillas.com. Last minute requests (less than 2 weeks prior to arrival) will be an extra charge. Please inquire for pricing.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: