Click image for all photos
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
- About The Experience
- A fresh ocean smell, the sound of the waves, the light of the sun... this is what vacations are all about at this St. Thomas accommodation on a secluded hill! When making this St. Thomas villa your home, you won't need to do much, if anything at all, for all the comforts of home are already waiting for you. Views from the living room look directly to the sea and the outdoor terrace with a swimming pool is one place you'll want to be. If you have time, makes sure to frequent some of the island's best restaurants, tours, or shopping plazas near this Caribbean villa rental.
- Location Description
- The villa is located in Skyline Drive in the central part of St. Thomas and the closest beach to the villa is Magens Bay, which is also the most popular on the island. Although Magens Bay is the only beach with a small fee, you'll be guaranteed a one-mile stretch of white sands, palm tree lined shores, and crystal clear waters. Coki Point is a great beach for snorkeling and has some beachside restaurants, Lindberg Bay is perfect for relaxing because it's rarely crowded, and Hull Bay, is a local favorite. For shopping, dining, nightlife, and even sightseeing, Charlotte Amalie, the US Virgin Islands capital, is definitely the place to go. Here there is a large selection of shops, boutiques, restaurants, and historical sites. Fort Christian is the oldest standing structure built in the 1600's to defend the Danish from European attackers and the 99 Steps (actually 103), were constructed by the Danes who found it the easiest way to climb the steep hills of Charlotte Amalie. Visitors should also stop by Blackbeard's Castle, a tower built in 1679 by the Danes that became popular from the legend of the pirate Edward Teach, better known as Blackbeard, who used the castle as a lookout. Daily activities can include kayaking, parasailing, diving, boating, or any other imaginable water sport. St. Thomas also has music, art, and dance festivals and lots of enjoyable attractions that include a submarine ride, swimming with the dolphins, and an aerial cable car ride to Paradise Point. Needless to say, you will never run out of things to do!
Magens Bay: 10-minute drive
Charlotte Amalie: 5-minute drive
- Exterior Description
- (2,750 sq ft) Situated on top of a private and peaceful hill, this secluded villa has gorgeous panoramic views of St. Thomas. Centrally located, the villa has views of Charlotte Amalie, the harbor where boats dock, and of the Atlantic Ocean. Outside there is a covered patio with a table and chairs, ideal for alfresco dining. The private swimming pool (13ft x 24ft) is surrounded by a sun deck with sun loungers. The villa is situated behind an electronic gate.
- Interior Description
- (3,000 sq ft)
Ground floor: The villa has two spacious and elegant living rooms. The first living room has couches, armchairs, and a fireplace. Behind the couches is a dining table with chairs. There is also a media/family room with cushioned chairs, cable TV, and a DVD player. The kitchen, located near the living room, is equipped with a cook-top, microwave, coffee maker, blender, and dishwasher and has a bar with stools separating the two rooms. A second living room, separated by an arch from the first living room, has more couches and armchairs, as well as a second table with chairs. The length of the room has glass windows, making it very light, with views of the sea. There is a guest bathroom with a sink and toilet. The first bedroom has a king-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower and the second bedroom has two queen-sized beds and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
First floor: A spiral staircase leads to the first floor where there is one bedroom with a king-sized bed and ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
- Features Description
- Available Amenities: Satellite TV, DVD player, VCR, CD player, radio, iPod dock, air conditioner in all bedrooms, DSL wireless internet connection, answering machine, fax machine/printer/scanner/copier, wifi internet access (ground floor only), fireplace, barbecue, electronic gate with intercom, washing machine, dryer, microwave, coffee maker, blender, dishwasher, private swimming pool, parking, automatic generator.
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook service: upon request
- Maid service: $75 USD per visit
- Grocery delivery: upon request
- Telephone: according to use
Nearby Attractions: Magens Bay (beach), Mahogany Run Golf Course, shopping, dining, nightlife, kayaking, parasailing, diving, boating, jet skiing, tennis, music festivals, submarine ride, historical sites (99 Steps, Blackbeard's Castle), Charlotte Amalie.
- Smoking is not allowed inside this villa.
- Children must be at least eight years old to stay at this property.
- The maximum number of people allowed at this property is 7.
- There is no internet reception on the upper floor of the villa.
- A tenant lives in small apartment below the villa, with its own private entrance. He cannot see into any part of Kate's Haven, including the pool area, and unless you run into each other out by the driveway, you will not see him. Your privacy is complete.”
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Swimming Pool
- TV - English Channels Available
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Washing Machine
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Along with the final payment, a refundable security deposit is due. You will be requested to post a check to Rentvillas.com in the amount listed. The security deposit will be returned to you within 60 days of your departure from the property minus any damages to the property, or any charges incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: 500 USD
- Each set of lost keys will incur a charge of $35.
- Lost gate remote controls will be charged at replacement cost ($40 to $100).
- Maid service is available upon request at the per visit charge of: 75 USD
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Departures must take place before 11:00 am. Departures after 11:00 am may incur a charge of $250.
- DON’T FORGET to BRING PROOF of CITIZENSHIP!
Everyone departing the United States Virgin Islands, including U.S. Citizens, is now required by U.S. Immigration to show either a valid passport or a certified copy of a birth certificate accompanied by a photo ID. The islands are a “port of entry” to the U.S. mainland – so please don’t forget these for the whole family. You also need them if you plan to visit any of the British Virgin Islands during your stay, even if it is just a day trip.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 USD per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 10:30-2:30 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: