Click image for all photos
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
- About The Experience
Take in breathtaking views of the ocean and nearby islands through the brick-lined aches of your expansive covered terrace. This villa offers a unique space for entertaining yourself and others. The tranquil setting also offers a peaceful courtyard with a Koi fish-pond and fountain, a pool and Jacuzzi, and a beautiful outdoor bar for enjoying cocktails with friends. Eat all your meals alfresco and unwind with guests beneath the covered terrace.
- Location Description
The villa is located in a cul-de-sac in a quiet residential neighborhood. Situated on the north side of St. Thomas you are only minutes away by car from the islands most popular beach, Magens Bay. For shopping, dining, nightlife, and sightseeing, Charlotte Amalie, the US Virgin Islands capital, is the place to go. Here you’ll find countless shops, boutiques, restaurants, and historical sites. Daily activities can include kayaking, parasailing, diving, boating, and every other imaginable water sport. St. Thomas also has music, art, and dance festivals and lots of other enjoyable attractions that include a submarine ride, swimming with the dolphins, and an aerial cable car ride to Paradise Point. Needless to say, you will never run out of things to do!
Nearby Attractions: The pristine waters at Magens Bay are calm and serene making the beach the most popular on the island—it is perfect for swimming and safe for children. For the best snorkeling however, visit Coki Beach—the waters are calm and offer great visibility with deeper reefs offshore for more experienced divers and snorkelers. The incredibly scenic Mahogany Run Golf Course is also nearby. On the east end of the island, Red Hook is a bit more relaxed then bustling Charlotte Amalie. Here you’ll find some of the island’s most beautiful beaches, casual eateries, an aquarium park, and a shopping mall. Ferries also leave out of Red Hook and Charlotte Amalie to St. John daily.
Cyril E. King Airport: 12.3km/7.6mi
Charlotte Amalie (Town/Ferries): 7km/4.3mi
Magens Bay: 5.6km/3.5mi
Red Hook (Town/Ferries): 5.5km/3.4mi
Mahogany Run Golf: 3km/1.9mi
Coki Beach: 2.8km/1.7mi
- Exterior Description
Through the entry gate and parking area you’ll find a garden courtyard filled with tropical plants and a fountain with a Koi pond. The solar-heated pool (15ft x 30ft) and Jacuzzi are lined with lounge chairs and vibrant plant-life and overlook the islands Hans Lollik, Little Tobago, Jost Van Dyke and Tortola. (8 steps) The most unique feature of this villa is the sheltered, tiled terrace with brick-lined arches, comfortable wicker furniture, and breathtaking views. Through the arches there is a lawn area lined with palm trees. There is also a walled garden patio with wicker seating, a grill and a table for alfresco dining for 6. 4 steps down from the terrace there is a blue-tiled bar and a built-in grill.
- Interior Description
The villa’s décor reflects a colonial island-style, with dark wood and rattan furnishings, woven rugs, splashes of color, and bright airy spaces.
Ground floor: (5 Steps) From the pool deck you can enter the villa via screened doors, which lead to the fully-air-conditioned living room. The space is divided into a sitting area—with flat screen TV, Blu-Ray DVD player and Bose sound system—and a formal dining area with accommodations for 8. Screened French doors line the room and can be opened to let in sea breezes. The gourmet kitchen features a bar with six bar stools, marble countertops, a center-island five-burner gas stove, and is equipped with all the tools and appliances any chef might need. There is a guest bathroom finished in marble, just off the kitchen, in addition to a small office alcove with laptop, fax machine, high-speed Broadband and WIFI. There is a separate laundry room with washer and dryer and a wine cooler—adjacent to the kitchen. From the kitchen, screen-doors lead to a garden patio with seating, a dining table, and a gas grill.
From the living room you can access the villa’s three suites. The master suite has a queen-sized bed and a sitting area with sofa bed and French doors that lead to the covered terrace. The luxurious en-suite bathroom is finished in marble—floor to ceiling—with a raised bathtub and a large shower. Just off this room is a large cedar-lined walk-in closet. The second suite has a queen-size bed and a queen sized sofa bed and an en-suite marble bathroom with shower. The final bedroom has two twin beds (can be arranged as a king upon prior request) and an en-suite marble bathroom with a shower. A hallway connects these suites to the covered terrace.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook service: upon request
- Maid service: $75 USD per visit
- Grocery delivery: upon request
- Telephone: according to use
A mandatory Government Tax (10%) and Hospitality Tax (10%) will be charged on all rentals – added to the rental amount after booking.
- Maximum occupancy not to exceed 6 people.
- Smoking is not allowed inside this villa.
- Maid Service: Included Monday- Friday, 11:00AM – 2:00PM
- A notarized liability waiver is required for all children 12 years old and younger.
- Beach Chairs and Coolers Available
- The Villa has an Automatic Generator
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- American Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Ceiling Fans - Partial House
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Along with the final payment, a refundable security deposit is due. You will be requested to post a check to Rentvillas.com in the amount listed. The security deposit will be returned to you within 60 days of your departure from the property minus any damages to the property, or any charges incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: 500 USD
- Each set of lost keys will incur a charge of $35.
- Lost gate remote controls will be charged at replacement cost ($40 to $100).
- Maid service is available upon request at the per visit charge of: 75 USD
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- A mandatory Government Tax (10%) and Hospitality Tax (10%) will be charged on all rentals – added to the rental amount after booking.
- Departures must take place before 11:00 am. Departures after 11:00 am may incur a charge of $250.
- DON’T FORGET to BRING PROOF of CITIZENSHIP!
Everyone departing the United States Virgin Islands, including U.S. Citizens, is now required by U.S. Immigration to show either a valid passport or a certified copy of a birth certificate accompanied by a photo ID. The islands are a “port of entry” to the U.S. mainland – so please don’t forget these for the whole family. You also need them if you plan to visit any of the British Virgin Islands during your stay, even if it is just a day trip.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 USD per person per day
- Non-refundable fee to arrange Extra Services (cook, housekeeping, etc): $30 paid to Rentvillas.com
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 10:30-2:30 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: