Click image for all photos
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
- About The Experience
- Being outdoors is truly a joy, especially when the weather's nice and even better when you're spending the holidays in the Caribbean! This villa for rent in St. Thomas has a 1500-square foot terrace with comfortable furniture, a dining table with chairs, ceiling fans, and even a fountain filled with tropical fish, all of which is surrounded by a luscious garden. This is all in addition to the private swimming pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the ocean blue! With a location only a couple of minutes drive from the beach, this St. Thomas vacation rental is hard to pass up!
- Location Description
- The villa is located in Mandahl Peak, on the north side of St. Thomas, and the closest beach to the villa is Magens Bay, which is also the most popular on the island. Although Magens Bay is the only beach with a small fee, you'll be guaranteed a one-mile stretch of white sands, palm tree lined shores, and crystal clear waters. Coki Point is a great beach for snorkeling and has some beachside restaurants, Lindberg Bay is perfect for relaxing because it's rarely crowded, and Hull Bay is a local favorite. For shopping, dining, nightlife, and even sightseeing, Charlotte Amalie, the US Virgin Islands capital, is definitely the place to go. Here there is a large selection of shops, boutiques, restaurants, and historical sites. Fort Christian is the oldest standing structure built in the 1600's to defend the Danish from European attackers and the 99 Steps (actually 103), were constructed by the Danes who found it the easiest way to climb the steep hills of Charlotte Amalie. Visitors should also stop by Blackbeard's Castle, a tower built in 1679 by the Danes that became popular from the legend of the pirate Edward Teach, better known as Blackbeard, who used the castle as a lookout. Daily activities can include kayaking, parasailing, diving, boating, or any other imaginable water sport. St. Thomas also has music, art, and dance festivals and lots of enjoyable attractions that include a submarine ride, swimming with the dolphins, and an aerial cable car ride to Paradise Point. Needless to say, you will never run out of things to do!
Charlotte Amalie: 10-minute drive
Magens Bay: 2-minute drive
- Exterior Description
- (1,500 sq ft) The villa's garden entryway leads to a courtyard with a lovely fountain filled with tropical fish. This then leads to a large covered terrace with terracotta floors and brick-lined arches framing the ocean views. Surrounded by palm trees, the terrace has a seating area with couches. A few steps down lead to a patio with a bar with stools and a barbecue and then on to a sun deck with the private swimming pool (15ft x 30ft) and Jacuzzi surrounded by sun loungers. Nearby is a landscaped lawn bordered by a grove of tropical trees. The villa is completely fenced and located on a cul-de-sac in a quiet residential community. Parking is available within the property grounds.
- Interior Description
- (3,000 sq ft)
Ground floor: Screened doors from the terrace open to this villa's spacious living room where there are two couches, comfortable armchairs, and a 52-inch flat-screen TV with Blu-Ray DVD player. Behind the couches is the dining area with a table and chairs. The gourmet kitchen has granite countertops, a 5-burner gas cook-top, two ovens, a microwave, a coffee maker, and a dishwasher, as well as an island in the middle. One side of the kitchen serves as a counter with six bar stools. There is also a 22-inch flat-screen TV in the kitchen. Adjoining the kitchen is a laundry room with a washing machine and dryer and nearby is a guest bathroom with a sink and toilet. There is an office with a laptop computer, a fax machine, and a printer. Accessible from the living room are the villa's three bedroom suites. The first and master bedroom has a queen-sized bed, a sitting area with a couch, cable TV, a DVD player, a walk-in closet, and an ensuite bathroom. The bathroom, furnished in marble, has two sinks, a toilet room, a shower, and a large separate tub. A door from the suite leads to the covered terrace. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed, a sitting area with a sofa, a cable TV, DVD player, VCR, and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. The third bedroom has two single beds (which can be connected upon request), cable TV, a DVD player, and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower with a tub. A hallway connecting the second and third bedrooms also opens to the covered terrace.
- Features Description
- Available Amenities: Five cable TV's, four DVD player's, VCR, CD player, movie and music collection, air conditioner in every room, iHome clock radios on all 3 bedrooms, laptop computer with high-speed broadband (3 MBPS) and wireless internet connection, printer with copier and scanner, fax machine, answering machine, safe, hair dryers, wine cooler, two gas barbecues, cooler, coffee maker, dishwasher, oven, microwave, washing machine, dryer, mosquito magnet, private swimming pool (solar heated), Jacuzzi (gas heated), parking. Three hours of maid service are included Monday through Friday (11:00 am - 2:00 pm) and there is trash collection twice per week (Wednesday and Saturday).
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook service: upon request
- Maid service: $75 USD per visit
- Grocery delivery: upon request
- Telephone: according to use
Nearby Attractions: Magens Bay (beach), shopping, dining, nightlife, kayaking, parasailing, diving, boating, jet skiing, tennis, music festivals, submarine ride, historical sites (99 Steps, Blackbeard's Castle), Charlotte Amalie.
- Smoking is not allowed inside this villa.
- A notarized liability waiver is required for all children 12 years old and younger.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Swimming Pool
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Washing Machine
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Along with the final payment, a refundable security deposit is due. You will be requested to post a check to Rentvillas.com in the amount listed. The security deposit will be returned to you within 60 days of your departure from the property minus any damages to the property, or any charges incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: 500 USD
- Each set of lost keys will incur a charge of $35.
- Lost gate remote controls will be charged at replacement cost ($40 to $100).
- Maid service is available upon request at the per visit charge of: 75 USD
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Departures must take place before 11:00 am. Departures after 11:00 am may incur a charge of $250.
- DON’T FORGET to BRING PROOF of CITIZENSHIP!
Everyone departing the United States Virgin Islands, including U.S. Citizens, is now required by U.S. Immigration to show either a valid passport or a certified copy of a birth certificate accompanied by a photo ID. The islands are a “port of entry” to the U.S. mainland – so please don’t forget these for the whole family. You also need them if you plan to visit any of the British Virgin Islands during your stay, even if it is just a day trip.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 USD per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 10:30-2:30 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: