Click image for all photos
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
- About The Experience
- Near beaches, close to Barcelona, and large enough to house a large family or group of friend… this has it all, and then some! Dating back to the 16th century, the main house has been beautifully restored to 21st century living, while still maintaining the ambience of its unusual castle-like architecture. There is a small cottage which adjoins the property and is available for those taking the main house. The villa is private yet close to villages, important cities and near the beaches. It has a solar heated private pool with an incredible view of the countryside and perfect for relaxing and reading a good book – and there are lots of outdoor games to keep young and old fully entertained.
- Location Description
The large estate is located five minutes from a main road, yet it is quiet, peaceful and private. It is about a five minute drive to the nearest village with grocery stores and shops. The property is situated in the Garraf National Park and has an altitude of 250 meters. It overlooks the Mediterranean Sea and the popular Sitges beach resort. The nearest houses are 300 meters away.
Nearby Attractions: There are two horses on the property available for riding with prior notice, horseback riding school (7 Km), lots of golf courses (5 Km to 10 Km); tennis (3 Km), sandy beaches (7 Km), wine tasting (3 Km).
Barcelona: 34 Km
Montserat: 30 Km
Tarragona: 30 Km
Port Aventura: 30 Km
Sant Sadurni d’Anoia: 25 Km
Sitges: 7 Km
Sant Pere De Ribes: 3 Km
- Exterior Description
- (300 acres) The grounds are varied and expansive. There are 30 acres of vines, a pear and olive groves, shepherd’s huts, and a gorgeous vegetable garden. The vineyards are used for Almiral white wine and cava. The property dates back to 1580. The outdoor area around the house is very private. There is a large south facing furnished patio (1000 m2), a barbeque hut and a Morroccan style lounge. There is a large dining table that can seat 24 people very comfortably. There are impressive views of the Garraf Park and the Mediterranean Sea. There is a hot tub by the large solar heated infinity pool (19 m x 8 m) with a shallow section for children at one end. There is a general play area with basketball, boules and trampoline – and an area for table tennis. Up to 12 cars can park in the main parking area inside the property and two more cars can park by the cottage.
- Interior Description
(1300 m2) The villa is a Catalan style manor house that has castle-like architecture which is quite unusual for the area. Many of the rooms have exposed wood beam ceilings and arched ceilings. Some of the rooms have exposed stone walls. The rooms are very large and the ceilings high. The house remains cool throughout the summer due to the thickness of the walls. However, air conditioning is available in the cottage and the master bedroom on the second floor. There is central heating throughout for the cool winters and two fireplace lounges.
Ground Floor: The main entrance opens into a grand reception room with table and chairs. There is a very large living room on the ground floor that has been comfortably furnished with numerous couches and chairs. There are a couple of TV rooms and a quiet library room. The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and can seat 22 comfortably for dinner. The kitchen is large and fully equipped with two ovens, a large cook top, industrial dishwasher, microwave, toasters, center island, microwave, and toasters. The kitchen has access to the patio area. It also has the washing machine and dryer. There is a large guest bathroom on the ground floor.
First Floor: Twenty steps lead up to the first floor and its six bedroom areas. The first suite has a four poster king-size (190 cm mattress) bed and ensuite bathroom with shower. It has a separate sitting room with sofa bed (140 cm mattress) and leads out to its own furnished sun-terrace perfect for morning coffee. The second bedroom has a large king-size (180 cm mattress) bed that can easily be converted to two twin-beds upon prior request. It has an ensuite bathroom with shower. The third bedroom has two large single (135 cm mattress) beds and a very large ensuite bathroom with shower. The fourth bedroom has a king-size (180 cm mattress) bed and it opens into a separate sitting room with a large double sofa bed (160 cm mattress). The ensuite bathroom has an open-plan bathtub area and a private shower area. The fifth bedroom has a four poster king-size (180 cm mattress) bed and an ensuite bathroom with shower. The sixth bedroom area has a large king-size (195 cm mattress) bed and it opens into a separate sitting room with a large double sofa bed (160 cm mattress). The ensuite bathroom has an open-plan bathtub area and a private shower area. Up to 17 people can sleep on the first floor.
Second Floor: The second floor has two bedrooms. The first bedroom is a large master suite with king-size (180 cm mattress) bed and its own sitting area with double sofa bed (160 cm mattress). It has an ensuite bathroom with shower and access to a furnished solarium. The other bedroom has a narrow queen-size (155 cm mattress) bed and an ensuite bathroom. Up to six people can sleep on the second floor.
Basement: There is a snooker/billiards room and access to the home cinema area.
(70 m2) Cottage: The two story casita is adjacent to the main house and is separated by a patio. It is a simpler, cozier style than the main house, and is ideal for either a small family or teenagers that want their own space. It has a private entrance and its own driveway. It can also be accessed from the main house, just 20 meters away. It is air-conditioned upstairs and downstairs. The ground floor has an open plan with a kitchen area with oven, cook top and fridge and small dining area. There is a sitting area with a double sofa bed (160 cm mattress) and a bathroom with shower. The upstairs is accessed via a spiral staircase. There are two beds upstairs – one is a large king-size (190 mattress) bed and one is a narrow single (95 cm mattress) bed.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Chef Service: 160 Euros per breakfast; 190 Euros per lunch or dinner + cost of the service @ 15 Euros per hour
- Baby Sitting: 13 Euros per hour
- Massage: 30 Euros per half hour
- Cooking lessons: Starting at 120 Euro per person
- Estate wine, cava and firewood available for purchase
- 14 hours of weekly housekeeping is included with the rental.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub - Outside
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Billiard/Pool Table
- DVD player
- Ping Pong Table
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming Only
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Firewood Available - Extra Cost
- Heating - Whole House
- Window Screens - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash or by credit card. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 2000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 9:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Non-refundable fee to arrange Extra Services (cook, housekeeping, etc): $30 paid to Rentvillas.com
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 10:30-2:30 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: