Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
You and your family or friends will be able to walk to the center of Sorrento from this Italian villa. On your way, you’ll pass an elevator that will take you right down to the beach, a cafe, newsstand, and restaurant. The villa overlooks the Amalfi Coast and has a private terrace with sun loungers.
- Location Description
The property is located 800 meters from Sorrento (on a busy road), where there are shops, restaurants, and a beach. Here you’ll also find a museum, music festivals from mid-September to mid-October, and various art galleries open throughout the year. Shoppers, be sure to stop by Via S. Cesareo in the center of Sorrento to buy or browse craft stores, sweet shops, and clothing boutiques. Keep in mind that every Tuesday is the weekly street market. There are also cinemas, wine bars, and even a bowling alley to amuse you during your visit. You can also take a ferry from Sorrento to Capri or Ischia for a day trip. Other fun destinations include Amalfi, Positano, and Pompeii.
Nearby Attractions: Sorrento (beach, harbor, restaurants, shops, art galleries, museum, markets, cinemas, wine bars, bowling alleys), Positano (restaurants, shops), Pompeii (ancient ruins), Amalfi (medieval architecture, museums), Naples (Duomo, National Archaeological Museum, Piazza del Plebiscito)
Naples: 50 km/31 mi
Pompeii: 37 km/23 mi
Amalfi: 30 km/19 mi
Positano: 14 km/9 mi
Sorrento: 800 m/2625 ft
Restaurant: 500 m/1640 ft
Elevator to Beach: 100 m/328 ft
Cafe, Newsstand: 50 m/164 ft
- Exterior Description
This villa is part of a building that dates back to the year 1700 and was once a Jesuit convent. It is situated in a residential neighborhood and features four floors, all connected by stairs and an elevator. There is a private terrace that is furnished with a barbecue and sun loungers. Parking for one car is available within the grounds.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: There is a living room with a couch, chairs, and fireplace. The adjacent dining area has a table with chairs and the kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, and dishwasher. A guest bathroom with a sink and toilet.
First Floor: A staircase leads to a living room with a couch, chairs, and access to the terrace. There are five bedrooms and four bathrooms on this floor. The first and second bedrooms each have a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. The third bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub. The fourth and fifth bedrooms both have a 160 cm queen-sized bed. The fourth bathroom has a sink, toilet, and shower.
Second Floor: There are two bedrooms and one bathroom on this floor. The first bedroom has two 90 cm single beds and the second bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed. The bathroom has a sink, toilet, and shower. There is a laundry room with a washing machine, as well as a sunbathing terrace equipped with garden furniture.
Basement: A staircase leads to the basement, which has a living room with a dining area and corner bar. A guest bathroom has a sink and toilet, and a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- This listing is for 14 people, for smaller groups see Villa Belle Finestre - 10.
- The villa is on a busy road, so there are road sounds.
- Air Conditioning: Air conditioning is available in the living room and all bedrooms.
- Parking: There is a parking space available for one car.
- Housekeeping is provided for 4 hours a day for 6 days per week (from Monday to Saturday, 10am-2pm), at a mandatory cost of 550 euros per week.
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Elevator (in Building)
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- CD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Heating - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Housekeeping Provided - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 700 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Weekly Cleaning Fee: 550 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Air conditioning: According to consumption
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like:
Based on 2 Reviews
Peace and Quiet
We enjoyed our stay at Villa Belle Finestre.
It was comfortable and a convenient location.
It was noisy. If we knew it was going to be that noisy, we probably would not have stayed there. Although we would have preferred to leave the windows open at night, we were forced to use the air conditioning just so we could close the windows to quell the outside noise. Some even used earplugs.
There were some good restaurants nearby, as well as a hotel with a pool where some of our group relaxed (for a fee, of course).
Nearby Events or Locales:
Sorrento was within walking distance.
Tips or Restaurants:
There is a supermarket in the town of Sant'Agnello which provides delivery service for free.
No suggestions. We used car service.
Check In Out:
Yes. Please be sure that the person you advise as the key holder still works there. I could not get in touch with her or the office because it was closed on Saturday. Luckily, another key holder eventually called and we were able to check in.
Beautiful villa, however on a very busy street.
Location to restaurants and shopping.
Buses, cars and scooters. If you are looking for a quiet villa this is not for you.
Tips or Restaurants:
Moonlight Restaurant very good, also El Calpano close by.