Click image for all photos
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
- About The Experience
- With six hectares of its own Mediterranean countryside, this villa in Languedoc Roussillon is enough to offer each and every member in your group the means to enjoy privacy and space in a beautiful and natural setting. This self-catering accommodation in Ceze Valley of France is one kilometer from a restaurant and is just a few minutes drive from town. While staying at this French villa, you will also have a private swimming pool, children’s playground, and ping pong table making it a great spot for the whole family!
- Location Description
This property is in an ideal location for exploring many different charming towns throughout the region. Just one kilometer away is a restaurant and three kilometers away is St Marcel de Careiret where you will find a boulangerie and market for the basics. Goudargues is great for spending a sunny day and sitting in one of the cute cafes along the canals and tiny bridges. La Roque sur Ceze is picturesque while Bagnol sur Ceze has a weekly market and many shops. Of course, you’ll have to take day trips to Avignon to see the Palais des Papes and Nimes for its Roman amphitheater. Uzes is a really charming town to explore!
Nearby Attractions: Restaurant, St Marcel de Careiret (boulangeries, market), Gourdargues (cafes, shops), La Roque sur Ceze, Bagnol sur Ceze (weekly market, shops, restaurants), Uzes, Avignon, Nimes.
Nimes: 69 km
Avignon: 49 km
Uzes: 30 km
Bagnol sur Ceze: 12 km
La Roque sur Ceze: 10 km
Goudargues: 7 km
St Marcel de Careiret: 3 km
Restaurant: 1 km
- Exterior Description
- (6 hectares)
This villa is situated on a large estate with views of the surrounding countryside. There is a terrace furnished with a table and chairs as well as a barbecue. The private swimming pool (10m x 6m) is surrounded by a sun deck. Also in the garden is a children’s playground and ping-pong table. Parking is available within the property grounds.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: There is a living room with couches, chairs, satellite TV, and a DVD player. The dining room has a large table with chairs and French windows overlooking the outdoor terrace. The kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, microwave, coffee maker, and dishwasher. There is one bedroom suite with a sitting area with a couch, satellite TV, DVD player, and fireplace. This room also has a loft overlooking the sitting room that has a queen-sized bed (160 cm). Also on this floor is a shower room and a separate toilet room.
First Floor: A staircase leads up to three bedrooms. The first bedroom has a standard double bed (140 cm; comfortable for one; cozy for two) and two single beds (90 cm). The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed (160 cm) as well as an independent shower room (note that this is not a full bathroom). The third bedroom has a standard double bed (comfortable for one; cozy for two). There is a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub with a handheld shower. A separate toilet room is also located on this floor. There is also a door that opens to a staircase leading down to the garden.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Telephone: According to use
- While common in France, 140 cm standard double beds are considered narrow by many in the U.S. for two people to sleep comfortably.
- It is common in France to find separate shower and toilet rooms. There is only one “full” bathroom with sink, toilet, and tub in the same room; however, as there are three toilets, one tub, and two showers, we have listed 3 bathrooms in total.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- Ping Pong Table
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- American Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Fans Available - Upon Request
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- A cleaning deposit is payable in cash upon arrival at the property. Deductions from the cleaning deposit will only be made if the property requires additional cleaning, due to the property being left in an unsuitable condition, otherwise the deposit will be returned. Clients are also responsible for any damages caused to the rental property during their stay and full payment for any damage or loss must be paid prior to departure. 150 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Electricity: According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times) Payable upon Arrival: 10 EUR per hour
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 10:30-2:30 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like:
Based on 1 Reviews
Peace and Quiet
Very good. The house is wonderful for hosting dinners or visits by large numbers of guests and families. The housekeeping for linens is fantastic.
Provence, the terrace, the overall house, the owner/keyholder was lovely and very responsive, the size of the house worked well, the housekeping was excellent.
The pool area had weeds, we had to eliminate wasps nests and had lots of wasps until we did so for the first few days, the pool-side umbrella we had requested was not in place, the pool-side furniture is old and needs to be upgraded, the fans we requested were there but they were not very strong.
The house is perfectly placed for easy reach to fabulous Roman ruins and antiquity, festivals, Arlesian bull races, markets and sights at Orange, Nimes, Arles, Uzes, the Pont du Gard, where you can swim or canoe under the ancient aquaduct's majesty.
Also just a few hours drive to the tip of the Camargue southward, or, the maginificent Gorges De L'Ardeche northward.
The house sits on the edge of the Ceze valley full of vineyards. And a lovely easy hike starts in Goudargues and takes you up to the hamlet of St Michelet with its elegant church spire. Artisanal villages abound in easy reach by car.
Tips and Restaurants:
Goudargues is a charming town 10 mins away with charm as well as all of provencal pleasures - cafes, restaurants, butcher, baker, specialty store for lavendar and artisenal products. Its market day is Wednesday mornings. Excellent market for food.
Uzes has market days on Saturday mornings and that is huge and splendid and very busy and full.
For nearby hotels for additional guest: A chateau and relais hotel, The Chateau de Moncaud, is 10 mins away, for additional guests who like spa treatments and airconditioning. Another lovely nearby hotel with A/C and good restaurant in a beautiful hamlet overlooking Goudargues is, A La Vielle Fontaine, and 30 minutes away northward, albeit on very winding roads, Le Mas des Termes in Barjac is lovely and high quality.
Kyra, July, 2011