Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Ideal for a family or intimate group of friends, this quiet and private hilltop house is part of a complex surrounded by olive trees and splashed with Mediterranean sun. Guests can enjoy the views while lounging under an elegant poolside cabana, dine alfresco under shade trees, or head out to explore the beauty of nearby Tuscany and the Italian Riviera’s Cinque Terre.
- Location Description
Set atop a quiet hill located close to the highway near the village of Ceparana, the house is a perfect base for touring the entire Italian Riviera, as well as other locations in Tuscany. Ceparana has supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, gyms, pizzerias and restaurants, and can be reached by car, bus or on foot along a quiet road shared with vehicles. The nearby town of La Spezia, in the Liguria region, is home to churches, museums, a castle, and a notable antiques fair, as well as a train that goes to the Cinque Terre and its famous hiking trails. Portovenere, a charming coastal town, is only 20 km away. The center of Portovenere has a waterfront shopping area, restaurants and ferry services to other neighboring towns. Many locals come here, so you’ll get a true view of Italian life. Of course you’ll also want to enjoy the beaches at L’Arenella, Royal and L’Olivo.
Florence: 150 km /93 mi
Genoa: 100 km /62 mi
Pisa: 84 km /52 mi
Lucca: 78 km /48 mi
Forte de Marmi: 45 km /28 mi
Pietra Santa: 35 km /22 mi
Riomaggiore: 25 km /15.5 mi
Portonevere: 20 km /12 mi
Lerici: 15 km /9 mi
La Spezia: 11 km /7 mi
Ceparana: 1.5 km /0.92 mi
- Exterior Description
Surrounded by trees and foliage, the grounds have a garden, dining table and chairs for 13, barbecue, private pool (4 m x 12 m, open late May to late September) surrounded by 6 sunbeds and a cabana with a sofa and armchairs. There is parking space for two cars.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: There is a kitchen (40m2) with a dishwasher, oven, toaster, microwave and American coffee maker. There is a round table with chairs for four and a larger, rectangular table and chairs for 9 (can expand to accommodate 13). The outdoor dining area is on the patio just outside the kitchen doors. This floor also has a laundry room with a washing machine, as well as a bathroom with a shower.
First Floor: The living room (5 x 8m) has two couches, two ottomans and three chairs. There are two double bedrooms, each with a queen-size bed (170 cm), and one separate bathroom with a Jacuzzi and shower. There is also a gym room with a treadmill, stair climber and weight machine.
Second Floor: The attic has a double bedroom with a queen-size bed (170 cm) and a single bed (90 cm). There is another room with a flat-screen TV and a sectional couch that can be converted into two single beds (90 cm each). There is also a bathroom with shower.
Guest House: A covered loggia leads from the main house to the guest quarters, with a separate entrance. There is a kitchen with an adjacent dining/living room that has a couch with a sofa bed (most comfortable for one, cozy for two). There is one bedroom with a queen-size bed (170 cm) and a bathroom with a shower.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Housekeeping: 10-12 Euros per hour
- Linen Change: Upon request
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Chauffeur/Driver: Upon request
- Portable Baby Crib/High Chair: Upon request
- Babysitting: 10-12 Euros per hour
- This property can be rented under the name
Villa Riviera - 9
to accommodate less people.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Semi-detached House
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- Gym Equipment
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Fans Available - Upon Request
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Weekly Cleaning and Utilities Charges: 250 EUR
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: