Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
If you want a Tuscan villa rental experience, yet be pampered by comfortable furnishings and amenities, this luxury villa in Tuscany is it! Beautifully decorated, lovingly restored, and of historical importance (it was the laboratory of a famous Italian inventor), this accommodation close to the charming town of Lucca has great outdoor areas and is within easy driving distance to many key Tuscany locations. We definitely recommend taking time to enjoy Lucca!
- Location Description
This lovely Tuscan villa rental is an ideal base from which to discover the many delights of Tuscany. It is located just outside of Vorno, a small town in Tuscany's Lucca province. Vorno offers a grocery store, a pub, and a restaurant. Lucca offers all basic shops and facilities. The closest train stations are in Lucca, Pisa, and Florence. The two closest airports are in Pisa and Florence. There are two main highways close by.
Siena: 140 km/87 mi
Cinque Terre: 100 km/62 mi
Florence: 80 km/50 mi
Pisa: 22 km/13.5 mi
Lucca: 10 km/6 mi
Vorno: 3 km/1.5 mi
- Exterior Description
Villa Allegra is a gem of a Tuscan farmhouse set in a stunning estate of hill-terraced olive groves. It overlooks a small lake with its own little island reached by a wooden bridge. It is a home of great charm and comfort with six elegant and luxuriously appointed guestrooms each with magnificent en-suite bath and shower facilities. There is a flood-lit swimming pool and a table with chairs for al fresco dining. Mountain bikes are available upon request. Villa Allegra is an ideal base from which to discover the many delights of Tuscany. The nearest small town is Vorno, the medieval walled town of Lucca is a 10 minute drive away, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa is 30 minutes away.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The main entrance leads into a grand salon of comfortable sofas and armchairs, with a fireplace, music system, satellite TV and dual capacity video. There is a fully equipped Tuscan kitchen and a domed dining room. The guest study has telephone, fax, internet access and computer facilities. There is also a cloakroom/bathroom and a laundry room.
First Floor: There are six sunny and spacious queen bedded rooms with beamed ceilings and original terracotta floors each with modern en suite bath and shower facilities. One room has the possibility to be either a twin-bedded or king bedded room.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Cooking Classes: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: Upon request
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Babysitting: Upon request
- Concierge Service: Upon request
- Wine Tasting: Upon request
- Guided Tours: Upon request
Daily cook service is provided for breakfast and lunch or dinner (except on Wednesdays). Food and beverages are an additional cost.
- Housekeeping is provided for 4 hours each day. Linens are changed on Wednesday and Saturday. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Bikes Available - Upon Request
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - Local Channels Only
- Computer Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Welcome Basket
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Along with the final payment, a refundable security deposit is due. You will be requested to post a check to Rentvillas.com in the amount listed. The security deposit will be returned to you within 3 weeks of your departure from the property minus any damages to the property, or any charges incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: 3000 EUR or $4000
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Food Deposit for Chef Service Package: 1500 EUR or $2000
- All utilities are included in the rental price
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Cook Services: must be arranged at the time of booking (at least 2 months prior to arrival)
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: