Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
If you want a Tuscan villa rental experience, yet be pampered by comfortable furnishings and amenities, this luxury villa in Tuscany is it! Beautifully decorated and carefully restored, this accommodation close to the charming town of Lucca has great outdoor areas and is within easy driving distance to many key Tuscany locations (take time to enjoy Lucca!). But don’t be in a rush to leave this delectable villa…
- Location Description
This lovely Tuscan villa rental is an ideal base from which to discover the many delights of Tuscany. It is located just outside of Vorno, a small town in Tuscany's Lucca province. Vorno offers a grocery store, a pub, and a restaurant. Lucca offers all basic shops and facilities. The closest train stations are in Lucca, Pisa, and Florence. The two closest airports are in Pisa and Florence. There are two main highways close by.
Nearby Attractions: Horseback riding center on the estate, tennis club (two minutes away), two golf courses (30 minutes away)
Siena: 140 km/87 mi
Cinque Terre: 100 km/62 mi
Florence: 80 km/50 mi
Pisa: 22 km/14 mi
Lucca: 10 km/6 mi
Vorno: 3 km/2 mi
- Exterior Description
(28 hectares) Originally an olive press, La Raccolta has been converted into a charming and comfortable home. It sits on a stunning, serene estate of hill-terraced olive groves, which overlooks a small lake with a tiny island. Outside the house, there is a swimming pool and a dining area for al fresco meals. There are many lovely walking paths throughout the grounds and surrounding woodland. The house is located on the same estate as Villa di Vorno and Villa Allegra, the estate's original farmhouse.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The spacious living room is furnished with comfortable sofas and armchairs. There is a study area with a PC, Internet access, printer, fax machine, and a telephone. The ground floor living area also includes a bathroom (with shower, bidet, WC) and a dining room that seats eight to ten people. The Tuscan kitchen is fully equipped and has a breakfast room. A staircase at the main entrance leads to the first floor.
First Floor: There are four sunny, spacious double bedrooms with queen-size beds. The bedrooms feature ceilings with exposed wooden beams, original terracotta floors, and modern ensuite bathrooms (each with shower, bidet, WC).
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Cooking Classes: Upon request
- Housekeeping (Additional): Upon request
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Babysitting: Upon request
- Concierge Service: Upon request
- Wine Tasting: Upon request
- Guided Tours: Upon request
- Daily Continental Breakfast Service is provided. Food and beverages are an additional cost.
- Housekeeping: Housekeeping is provided for about 3 hours each day. Linens are changed on Wednesday.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Bikes Available - Upon Request
- CD player
- TV - Local Channels Only
- Computer Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Along with the final payment, a refundable security deposit is due. You will be requested to post a check to Rentvillas.com in the amount listed. The security deposit will be returned to you within 3 weeks of your departure from the property minus any damages to the property, or any charges incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: 3000 EUR or $4000
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Food Deposit for Chef Service Package: 1500 EUR or $2000
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Cook Services: must be arranged at the time of booking (at least 2 months prior to arrival)
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like:
Based on 2 Reviews
Peace and Quiet
It was a great place. Barbara and Nicola the owners were very accommodating. Barbara was very helpful in making various arrangements for us.
Location - near Lucca.
Proximity to Lucca. Generally peaceful and quiet yet not too far away from stores and restaurants.
Nearby Events or Locales:
Guamo had a great super market, but we had to drive. Local roads are not conducive to walking.
Tips or Restaurants:
Barbara had several good restaurant suggestions inside Lucca.
Directions were fine. We did not use GPS.
Check In Out:
They were very accommodating.
Help from the management team.
Musty smell in the living room.
Lots of great things to do and see in a beautiful environment.
Nearby Events or Locales:
Vorno. A little too far to walk.
We did use a GPS.
Check In Out:
Nicolas and Barbara were very helpful.