View all photos
- About The Experience
Enjoy the French countryside from this villa in Provence, one of the loveliest and most authentic regions in the country. Discover small, family own cafes and restaurants, explore winding medieval streets, or visit the ruins of an ancient Neolithic settlement. All of this is within easy reach from your Provence vacation villa in Vaucluse.
- Location Description
This French villa is located near the village of St Remy de Provence. This location is ideal for exploring Provence by foot, bicycle, or car. Avignon is a 20-minute drive, Arles is 30 minutes, and Marseilles and the Mediterranean are only 45 minutes.
Marseilles: 90 km/56 mi
Arles: 24.5 km/15 mi
Avignon: 20 km/12 mi
- Exterior Description
This villa is a lovely, authentic 18th century mansion restored in the pure Provencal tradition. It has its own garden, and at one end two large trees shelter a long, narrow swimming pool (15m x 3m), surrounded by a lawn and terrace. A summer kitchen has a pizza oven and a barbeque. On the ground floor, all rooms open to the terrace and garden. Upstairs, all bedrooms have views over the garden as well.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: Step into the entrance hall of this lovely villa, where you will find a bar and a doorway into a living room with a fireplace and doors leading out onto the terrace. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessities for cooking and dining, and there is a separate dining room in which to enjoy your feasts. The ground floor also has a double bedroom with a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an en suite bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower.
First Floor: Upstairs you will find three more bedrooms, two with a queen-size bed (160 cm), and one with a king-size bed (190 cm). The first of these rooms has an en suite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. The other two bedrooms each have an en suite bathroom with sink, toilet, and tub with handheld shower-head.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: 12 Euros per hour
- Babysitting: Upon request
- Although there are beds to sleep 8, only 6 guests are allowed to occupy this property.
- Housekeeping is provided for 8 hours per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Along with the final payment, a refundable security deposit is due. You will be requested to post a check to Rentvillas.com in the amount listed. The security deposit will be returned to you within 2 weeks of your departure from the property minus any damages to the property, or any charges incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: $2,500
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 30 EUR
- Arrival Fee (between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 60 EUR
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- Arrivals (After 8:00pm): Not Accepted
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like:
Based on 1 Reviews
Peace and Quiet
Perfectly commodious. Strange that there was only one small cutting board, given the land of fresh bread, cheese and vegetables. The cleaning person and greeter, Stefanie, was very good, friendly and helpful.
We enjoyed the outdoor spaces.
This is NOT within walking distance of St Remy and we were very disappointed about that.
Being near St Remy was delightful, plus taking many day trips to Aix, Arles, Uzes, Les Baux, Avignon etc.
Nearby Events or Locales:
St remy. No unless you want to walk 3-4 miles each way to the center of town.
Check In Out:
I wanted to come a little early because I needed to pick someone up at the Avignon TGV, and Stefanie nicely accommodated me.