View all photos
- About The Experience
Need to stay connected to the real world while on holiday? This large Tuscany vacation villa provides not only a fantastic location near Lucca but also all you need to connect: a cell phone, land line, and computer with internet connection. With as many bathrooms as bedrooms, this villa near Lucca is great for couples traveling together - or, since there are also twin rooms, families with kids. And with the private swimming pool surrounded by lawn, this Tuscany villa for rent is the perfect place to come back to for a little relaxation after a day of exploration.
- Location Description
This villa is located in the hilly countryside near Lucca, an area famous for its wine and olive oil production. The road leading to the property passes through olive groves and vineyards. This area is also home to some impressive historic villas, including Villa Mansi and Villa Torrigiani. The nearest village is Segromigno, where you will find grocery shops, a bank, pharmacy, restaurants, and bars. The nearest highway connection, about 6 km away (Capannori), puts you in a great position for visiting the surrounding areas. The city of Lucca is worth enjoying simply for its medieval charm, but there are also a number of interesting sights to visit, as well as a great antique market held on the third Sunday of each month. The Duomo di San Martino and the Church of San Michele in Foro are both gorgeous examples of period architecture, while the Casa di Puccini, where the composer was born, has been transformed into a small museum in his honor. You can also climb the 130 foot Torre Guinigi, but on the other hand viewing the tree-topped tower from below might be just as enjoyable…
Nearby Attractions: Villa Mansi, Villa Torrigiani, Segromigno (grocery shops, bank, pharmacy, restaurants, bars), Lucca (antique market, Duomo di San Martino, Church of San Michele in Foro, Casa di Puccini, Torre Guinigi), Pisa, Florence, Cinque Terre.
Siena: 146 km/91 mi
La Spezia (Cinque Terre): 90 km/56 mi
Florence: 80 km/50 mi
Pisa: 42 km/26 mi
Montecatini Terme: 36 km/22 mi
Lucca: 10 km/6 mi
Segromigno: 1 km/0.62 mi
- Exterior Description
This villa is a fully restored farmhouse which has been divided into two independent units which, if desired, can also be connected through a door in the living rooms on the main floor. Casa Ada Uno and Casa Ada Due can be rented together or separately, and the property itself is quite private. Outside the house there is a large terrace and garden with two areas, one for each unit. The outdoor areas are fully equipped with tables, chairs, sun umbrellas, and a barbecue. Casa Ada Uno has a nice covered pergola for dining al fresco. Around the house there are terracotta pots with lemon trees and flowers everywhere. Steps of stone and wood lead down to the swimming pool (12m x 6m), which is surrounded by a large grassy lawn. Here there is more garden furniture, including sun lounges and tables with shade umbrellas. A shared laundry room is located in the garden and is equipped with a washing machine and ironing equipment. The large parking area is shared by both units.
- Interior Description
Casa Ada Uno
Ground Floor: Located in the left half of the villa, this apartment opens into a living room with a sofa, satellite TV, and a CD player. A dining room opens onto the front terrace. The fully equipped kitchen has a cook-top, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, and fireplace. There is a double bedroom (can be separated into two twin beds on request) with an en suite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower suitable for a guest in a wheelchair.
First Floor: Upstairs there are four bedrooms, each with a satellite TV. The first bedroom and second bedrooms each have a 160 cm queen-size bed (can be separated into two twin beds on request) and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub with fixed shower. The third bedroom has a double bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub with fixed shower. The fourth bedroom has two twin-beds and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
Casa Ada Due
Ground Floor: Located in the right half of the villa, this apartment opens into a living room with a satellite TV and CD player. There is a dining room with an open-plan kitchen fully equipped with a cook-top, oven, dishwasher, microwave, and toaster. This room also has a fireplace and opens onto the front terrace. On this floor there is a small double bedroom (suitable for one person) with an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
First Floor: Upstairs there are four bedrooms, each with a satellite TV. The first and second bedrooms each have a 160 cm queen-size bed (can be separated into two twin beds on request) and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub with fixed shower. The third bedroom and fourth bedrooms each have a 160 cm queen-size bed (can be separated into two twin beds on request) and these rooms share a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: 12 Euros per hour
- This villa can also be rented separately, as
Casa Ada Uno
Casa Ada Due.
- This villa provides an Arrive & Relax Package which usually contains: ready to use tomato sauce (basil), pasta and grated Parmesan cheese, fresh fruit, eggs, corn flakes, yogurt , olives, cheese, prosciutto, and fresh bread, sugar, salt, butter, jam, Nutella, napkins, and toilet paper. There is also a selection of beverages including: mineral water, orange juice, coke, milk, coffee, and wine (red and white).
- Pets are not allowed.
- Housekeeping is provided for 3 hours every Monday and Wednesday. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Computer Available
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Air Conditioning: According to consumption
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping (Available Daily) - Hourly Charge: 18 EUR
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: