View all photos
- About The Experience
If there's one rule about visiting Venice, it's this: do it in style. If you're going to explore one of the most romantic, historic, and astonishing cities in Italy, your apartment rental in Venice has to be the crowning touch. This accommodation in Venice, Italy, is perfect for a couple with or without a child. It has just what you need, from front desk service to daily room cleaning and breakfast. Every morning, the views from the windows of this apartment in Venice will tempt you out to explore a different part of the city. In the evening, you can return to your own little Venice island for dinner at a local restaurant or in your apartment.
- Location Description
This apartment is located in a palazzo on Giudecca Island. There are restaurants on the island as well as grocery stores, near the Palanca vaporetto stop. The island of Giudecca has some of the best views in Venice, particularly from on the waterfront, where you can look across to Dorsoduro's churches and the island of San Giorgio. It is also just a short vaporetto ride away from San Marco and the Ducal Palace. Historically, many noble Venetian families came to Giudecca to build their summer villas, surrounded by gardens and orchards. The last farmland disappeared more than a century ago, but the island is no less beautiful. Today you can see several churches: Santa Eufemia has a painting by Bartolomeo Vivarini, Palladio's church of Redentore, and the Church of Zitelle, where noblewomen once taught poor women and orphans the art of sewing.
Nearby Attractions: Piazza San Marco, Ponte dell'Accademia, Santa Eufemia, Palladio's church of Redentore, Zitelle Church. Restaurants, grocery shops.
Riding on a Vaporetto, times to various places are as follows:
Murano: 30 minutes
Lido: 25 minutes
Piazza San Marco: 10 minutes
Ponte dell'Accademia: 5 minutes
- Exterior Description
This apartment is located in an historic building with an elevator. Originally a monastery and then a grain mill, the building was only recently transformed and divided into deluxe apartments. The building has a front desk (open 9 AM - 6 PM) where you can browse guidebooks and use the washing machine (available from 9 AM - 2 PM).
- Interior Description
Fifth Floor: This apartment is decorated in 17th century Venetian style and has a lovely view of the city. Entering into this apartment, you will find yourself in an open-plan living room with a 180 cm sofa-bed, satellite TV, and a dining table for four. The kitchen, behind folding closet doors, is equipped with an electric four-burner stove, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, and juicer. A doorway leads into the bedroom, which has a 180 cm king-size bed. Adjacent (but not ensuite) is a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and bathtub with handheld shower-head.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Water Taxi Transfer: Upon request
- Sofa Bed: 50 Euros per night for adults; 25 Euros per night for children 5-12; babies 0-4 free
- This property is in the same building as
Guidecca 4, and
- Daily Self-Catered Breakfast (coffee, toast, yogurt, ham, cereal, juice, cookies, etc) is provided.
- Rental prices are for 2 people. The apartment can accommodate 3 people on request. See prices above for an additional bed.
- Minimum stay is three days.
- The shared washing machine is available 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
- The front desk is open 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- There is a private boat pier.
- Housekeeping is provided daily. Linen change is included.
Features and Amenities
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine - Shared
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Housekeeping - Included
- Reception Office
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- No security deposit or cleaning fee is required. However, the client will be liable for any extra charges incurred during the stay, or accidental damages to the property.
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 11:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like:
Based on 2 Reviews
Peace and Quiet
Enjoyed it very much.
Sharing the Hilton shuttle to Venice proper, free, next door--frequent and very convenient. View of the Giudecca channel boating activity from our apartment was a treat. Internet connection and English news channels were reliable.
Kitchen was really only useful for breakfast prep. Breakfast goods provided with the apartment were sub-par -- other than fruit, yogurt, and coffee, we brought our own stuff to eat.
Quiet, neighborhood environment. No night-life or crowds. Other than Hilton guests and us, very little to no tourists.
Nearby Events or Locales:
Everything was within walking distance grocery store, small family- owned cafes, tobacco shop, shuttle. More like a village environment.
Directions from Piazzale Roma on the water buses was excellent. No need for a GPS.
Check In Out:
Felt a little rushed with the check-in guy. Later we worked with another person who was much more thorough in working out our issue (with TV problems).
The view and the location. The use of the Hilton water taxi was a big plus!
The views and the privacy.