Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Set in the beautiful hills of Tuscany on the Strada del Vino (wine road), you are sure to discover superb local food, classic fine wines and many wonderful sights at this rental in Tuscany. Visit the quaint hill towns and nearby cities of art such as Siena, Arezzo and Florence for great shopping, restaurants and colorful outdoor markets. Complete with an infinity swimming pool, sauna room, outdoor pizza oven and barbecue, this Tuscany villa for rent is a wonderful retreat at the end of the day. This Tuscany rental villa also has a very unusual feature--every bedroom has an ensuite bathroom!
- Location Description
This villa in Tuscany is located on the Strada del Vino Terre di Arezzo (wine road) near the small hamlet of Ambra. In the village of Ambra there are a few shops, a post office, pharmacy, restaurants and bars. Monte San Savino, about a 15-minute drive from this villa, is a romantic medieval walled city of less than nine thousand inhabitants. In town you can find various stores, local craft shops, restaurants, and supermarkets. The town market is every Wednesday in the main square. Every evening in the summer, there are theatre productions in the open-air amphitheatre; the winter evenings offer all types of plays in the ancient theatre. Radda in Chianti is a characteristic medieval village, centered about the 14th century church of San Nicolo and the Palazzo Pretorio. Just outside this village, wine lovers will find the Chianti Classico consortium headquarters. The surrounding area is filled with similar medieval villages, each with their own special character and hidden jewels. Of course you also have, within day-trip distance, the magnificent cities of Siena, Arezzo and Florence.
Nearby Attractions: Ambra (shops, post office, pharmacy, restaurants, bars), Monte San Savino (stores, craft shops, restaurants, supermarkets, market, ancient theatre), Radda in Chianti (14th century church of San Nicolo, Palazzo Pretorio, Chianti Classico consortium headquarters), Siena, Arezzo, Florence.
Pienza: 60 km/37 mi
Florence (Airport): 55 km/34 mi
Leccio: 35 km/22 mi
Arezzo (train): 35 km/22 mi
Siena: 25 km/15.5 mi
Asciano: 25 km/15.5 mi
Radda in Chianti: 20 km/12 mi
Rapolano Terme (spa): 15 km/9 mi
Monte San Savino: 15 km/9 mi
Ambra: 7 km/4 mi
- Exterior Description
This recently restored villa has panoramic views overlooking the hills and is surrounded by olive groves, vineyards and oak trees. Treat yourself to a fresh baked pizza in the outdoor pizza oven or barbecue ‘al fresco’ style. There are a few steps leading down to the private infinity swimming pool (16m x 5m) with lawn chairs for soaking up the sun. Next to the pool area is a sauna room and a bathroom with a sink, WC and shower. The owner’s house is 1.5 km from the villa. The villa is reached by an unpaved private road that connects to the main road.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: Furnished in a traditional Tuscan style, this villa has a large charming living room with two comfortable couches placed in front of a fireplace and satellite TV. The dining room table seats up to 8 guests and has a large window with beautiful views out to the garden. The kitchen is fully equipped kitchen with a fireplace, gas range, oven, washing machine, microwave, toaster, espesso machine, and American coffee machine. On this floor there is a bathroom with a sink and WC. Every room has direct access to the garden.
First Floor: Going up a stone staircase to the first floor, there are 3 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. The first bedroom has a 160 cm queen-size bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, WC and bathtub with a hand-held shower head. The second bedroom has a 160 cm queen-size bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, WC and shower. The third bedroom has a 160 cm queen-size bed and an ensuite bathroom with a marble double sink, WC, separate shower and bathtub. This bedroom also has a safe and a large walk-in closet. All the bedrooms are very nicely furnished with antique wooden furniture, cotto floors and beamed ceiling. One of the double bedrooms on the first floor can be separated to form two single beds upon prior request.
Ground Floor: Located next to the main house, this house consists of a bright and spacious living room with a fireplace, large windows, comfortable red sofa, several chairs, satellite TV and a stereo. The kitchen has an electric range and a refrigerator. There is also a 160 cm queen-size bed and an ensuite pink marble bathroom with a sink, WC and a shower.
- Features Description
Arrive & Relax: Stocked with enough food to get your group through Saturday night and Sunday, this property allows you to show up, drop your bags, and settle in without a hassle. No searching for a grocery store after that long flight, and no worrying about Sunday store closures. You can deal with the details later... after a meal and good night's sleep! Arrive & Relax provisions include:
- Welcome Dinner: Simple meal will be left for you with heating instructions and includes: a pasta dish, vegetable dish, salad, fruit, bread, and wine.
- Basic Groceries: Milk, coffee, tea, bread, biscuits, sugar, salt, water, fruit, eggs, oil, butter, jam, orange juice, and cereal
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: Upon request
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Mobile Phone with Prepaid Card: Upon request
- Air Conditioning is available in the first floor bedrooms and in the annex bedroom.
- Short Stays (minimum 4 days) are accepted from March 28 - May 30, and September 12 - November 14, 2015. Easter Week is excluded. Short Stays can only be applied on bookings with arrival and departure dates between two Saturdays (Sunday - Thursday is fine, Wednesday - Monday would not be accepted).
- Housekeeping is provided for 3 hours on Monday and Wednesday. Towels and linens are changed on Wednesday. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Ipod dock
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
- Welcome Basket
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen (Weekly Charge): 100 EUR
- Arrival Fee (between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm, Upon Prior Request) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- Utility Deposit (Payable in Cash Upon Arrival) - Weekly Charge: 250 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping: Usually available upon request
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Arrivals (After 9:00 pm): Not Accepted
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time