Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
What do you think of when you’re picturing your holiday in Tuscany? Is it the sweeping countryside full of olive groves? What about the endless opportunities to go wine tasting? Or are those just a given and you’re imagining a peaceful house with a private swimming pool and plenty of room to comfortably accommodate your family while in Italy? This self-catering accommodation in Tuscany has it all: solitude, space, and even views of the Versilia coastline!
- Location Description
The property is located three kilometers from the nearest town of Pietrasanta. This medieval town not only has shops, restaurants, and markets, but is also known for its art galleries. Michelangelo himself used white marble from the quarries around this area. The main sites include the Piazza Duomo, the Collegiata of San Martino (which was built in the 14th century), and the Church of Sant’Agostino. Just 12 kilometers away is Viareggio, a beautiful seaside city dating back to the 3rd century BC. Not only does Viareggio have amazing beaches, but it’s also known for its annual Carnival, which is celebrated with parades, floats, and parties. This event usually occurs each February. Great day trip destinations include Lucca and Pisa.
Pisa: 50 km/31 mi
Lucca: 41 km/25 mi
Viareggio: 12 km/7 mi
Forte dei Marmi: 10 km/6 mi
Pietrasanta: 3 km/2 mi
- Exterior Description
(8,000m2) This house in Tuscany not only offers amazing views of the surrounding olive groves as well as the Versilia coastline in the distance. There is a large garden furnished with a table and chairs perfect for meals al fresco. The covered terrace features an outdoor kitchen with a cook-top and wood-burning oven. There is also a private swimming pool that is surrounded by sun loungers as well as a grass-landscaped lawn with trees. Parking is available within the property grounds.
- Interior Description
Lower Level: There is a fully-equipped kitchen with an oven, cook-top, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, and toaster as well as a dining area with a table, chairs, satellite TV, and fireplace. One bedroom is furnished with a 160 cm queen-sized bed and has an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. There is a second room with a sofa bed (comfortable for one).
Ground Floor: There is a living room with a large couch, fireplace, and satellite TV. Two bedrooms each have a 160 cm queen-sized bed and ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Housekeeping: 10 Euros per hour
- The pool is open from the beginning of May until the end of September.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Heating - Weekly Charge: 200 EUR
- Arrival Fee (after 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 25 EUR
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: between 8 am and 10 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: