View all photos
- About The Experience
For a family with children that would either like to ski in the winter or enjoy picturesque walks in the summer all while enjoying the natural scenery, this Switzerland villa is for you! Made of wood, this Suisse self-catering accommodation features several balconies that would be great for taking in the panoramic views that surround the property. Less than two kilometer from the resort town of Villars, not only are there shops, restaurants, and markets, but winter sports galore!
- Location Description
The property is located near Villars and is 800 meters from grocers and the ski bus stop and about a kilometer and a half from the center of town. Villars has shops, restaurants, bakers, butchers, a bank, post office, pharmacy, indoor swimming pool, ice rink, and tennis club as well as a train station. Every Wednesday during the summer, the local tourist office organizes an aperitif concert for tasting local produce. During the winter, plenty of skiing opportunities surround this region. A day trip to Montreaux is a definite must no matter what season you come. Located on the north east shore of Lake Geneva, Montreaux is an extremely picturesque town and is home to the Chateau of Chillon, which offers views of the entire Lake. Annual festivals are held throughout the year, including the Golden Rose Festival in spring, and the Jazz Festival in July. The ski region of Les Diablerets is a great day trip destination in the winter for its ski runs, snow parks, and winter sports facilities.
Nearby Attractions: Grocers, bus stop, Villars (shops, restaurants, bakers, butchers, bank, post office, pharmacy, indoor swimming pool, ice rink, tennis club, train station, summer concerts, skiing), Montreaux (Chateau de Chillon, annual festivals), Les Diablerets (winter sports facilities).
Les Diablerets: 35 km/22 mi
Montreaux: 30 km/19 mi
Villeneuve: 25 km/15.5 mi
Lavey: 25 km/15.5 mi
Villars: 1.5 km/0.93 mi
Grocers, Ski Bus Stop: 800 m/2625 ft
- Exterior Description
(1750m2) This three-story villa was built in 2005 and is surrounded by a landscaped garden, trees, and meadows. Within the garden are a barbecue and a table with chairs for outdoor dining. There are several balconies that offer panoramic views of the nearby mountains. Parking is available in an individual garage.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: There are three bedrooms on this floor. The first bedroom has two 90 cm single beds, access to a veranda, and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. The second bedroom has two sets of bunk beds, each suitable for children, and access to the garden. The third bedroom has two 90 cm single beds and access to the garden. There is a second bathroom with a sink and tub with a handheld shower as well as a separate toilet.
First Floor: The combined living and dining room has couches, a fireplace, a table with chairs, and access to the terrace. There is a separate lounge with two couches, satellite TV, and a DVD player. The kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. There is a service bathroom with a toilet.
Second Floor: There is one bedroom with a 190 cm king-sized bed, access to a balcony, and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub with a handheld shower.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Housekeeping: Upon request
- Telephone: According to consumption
- This is a non-smoking property.
- One of the bedrooms has two sets of bunk beds, appropriate for children.
- Bed linens and towels are not included in the rental price and must be paid for at the property.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable by credit card (Visa or Mastercard). The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 CHF
- Tourist Tax (Daily - Per Person): 3.30 CHF
- Final Cleaning Charge (Per Person): 53 CHF
- Bed linens and bath towels are not included in the rental price. Each set is available for the cost of: 25 CHF
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 CHF (Swiss Francs) per person per day.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: