View all photos
- About The Experience
Only 100 meters from a ski run, this semi-detached vacation house in the Valais is not only steps away from hitting the slopes, but it's also within walking distance to the resort town of Nendaz! With shops and restaurants nearby, being outdoors during the summer or winter will be simply lovely, and so will having a nice cup of Swiss hot chocolate in this welcoming holiday accommodation. You probably have many reasons to visit Switzerland so don't waste a moment second-guessing your accommodations. Instead, choose this one where you're sure to find peace, quiet, and great views!
- Location Description
The property is located 100 meters from a ski run, 400 meters from a restaurant, and one kilometer from the center of Nendaz. Nendaz is a resort village with shops, restaurants, markets, a post office, bank, and fitness center. In summer, there are beautiful hiking trails that go through orchards in the valley, up through the mountains and from June to October, a cable car can take you up where you'll have panoramic views. During the winter, it'll be nice to know that Nendaz is within Les Quatre Vallées (the Four Valleys) ski region and features hundreds of kilometers of ski runs and snowboard tracks as well as an ice rink and ski school. A short drive to Sion would be an excellent choice for a day trip for not only is it the capital of the Valais, but it's also the third largest wine making region in Switzerland. The main sites include the Valère Basilica and the Chateau de Tourbillon, both offering gorgeous views.
Nearby Attractions: Ski runs, restaurant, Nendaz (shops, restaurants, markets, post office, bank, fitness center, hiking trails, ski resort), Sion (castles, restaurants, shops), Saillon.
Saillon: 24 km/15 mi
Sion: 14 km/9 mi
Nendaz: 1 km/0.62 mi
Restaurant: 400 m/1312 ft
Ski Run: 100 m/328 ft
- Exterior Description
(2000m2) Situated in an elevated position with views of the mountains, valleys, and ski runs, this semi-detached house is within a landscaped garden. Although the garden is shared, there is a private patio with a table and chairs and two balconies. The garden features a children's playground with a swing. Access to the property is steep and snow chains are necessary in the winter. Parking is available within the property grounds.
- Interior Description
Lower Ground Floor: The entrance to the house is located at this level. There is one bedroom with two 90 cm single beds and one bathroom with a sink, toilet, shower, and tub.
Ground Floor: The living room has couches, a fireplace, large windows, and access to the garden. On one side of the living room is the dining table with chairs and the kitchen corner equipped with a cook-top, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. A separate lounge has cable TV, a DVD player, and VCR. There are two bedrooms, each with a 160 cm queen-sized bed. There is one bathroom with a sink, tub, and separate toilet.
First Floor: There is one bedroom with a 200 cm king-sized bed, cable TV, access to the balcony, and an open bathroom with a sink, shower, and separate toilet.
- Features Description
- This is a semi-detached house and the garden is shared.
- Access to the property is steep and snow chains are necessary in the winter.
- Bed linens and towels are not included in the rental price and must be paid for at the property.
- There is a shared children's playground.
Features and Amenities
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - Local Channels Only
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Heating - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable by credit card (Visa or Mastercard). The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 CHF
- Tourist Tax (Daily - Per Person): 2.5 CHF
- Final Cleaning Charge (Per Person): 50 CHF
- Bed linens and bath towels are not included in the rental price. Each set is available for the cost of: 29 CHF
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 CHF (Swiss Francs) per person per day.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: