View all photos
- About The Experience
Views of the sea, a large landscaped yard for children to run around and play, and a location within walking distance of the beach make this Algarve villa a special place to spend the holidays. This vacation rental in Portugal is very private and is perfect for a large group. Day excursions away from this self-catering accommodation can include a boat ride out to look for dolphins, a sidecar trip up the Algarve coast, or visiting one of the 20 water parks nearby!
- Location Description
The villa is located 400 meters from the Praia de Mos beach, which is bordered by cliffs and offers long views of the Lagos coastline. Lagos's city center is located two and a half kilometers from the property and is where you'll find all the necessities, such as markets and restaurants, in addition to interesting sightseeing attractions. This city dates back over 2,000 years and today is full of ancient churches, bell towers, and forts, including the most famous, the Forte da Ponta da Bandeira, which sits on the waterfront. Lagos also has many places to go shopping, sailing, and experience the local nightlife.
Nearby Attractions: Praia de Mos beach, Lagos (shops, markets, restaurants, cafes, sailing, boating, churches, ancients forts, nightlife opportunities).
Lagos: 2.5 km/1.5 mi
Beach: 750 m/ 0.5 mi
- Exterior Description
This villa is situated in a quiet and secluded position and offers beautiful views of the sea from the terraces on the first floor. The living room has access to a patio furnished with a barbecue and a table with chairs that looks directly to the large landscaped yard, which is filled with sun loungers. There is a private swimming pool (12m x 6m) situated next to a second covered patio furnished with chairs and two hammocks. Next to the swimming pool are two bathrooms with showers. Parking is available within the property grounds.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: There is a combined living and dining room with couches, chairs, a TV (local channels only), DVD player, two tables with chairs, and access to the garden. There is one bathroom with a shower.
First Floor: An internal staircase leads up to the villa's eight bedrooms. The first, second, third, and fourth bedrooms each have a 200 cm king-sized bed, a private terrace, and an ensuite bathroom. The fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth bedrooms each have two 100 cm single beds (which can be connected upon prior request), a loft with a 135 cm single bed, and an ensuite bathroom.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Extra Housekeeping: Upon request
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Two single beds can be connected to form one king-sized bed upon request.
- Housekeeping is provided 3 times per week. Linens are changed twice per week, towels are changed once per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged at an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Billiard/Pool Table
- DVD player
- TV - Local Channels Only
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Ceiling Fans - Partial House
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like:
Based on 1 Reviews
Peace and Quiet
The property met our expectations. It's a place 4 families could hang out all day by the swimming pool, and keep both children and parents happy.
The space. Lots of room both inside and outside for the kids to play. The reasonably shallow swimming pool was perfect for children, and they spent a lot of time in there. Happy kids make happy parents....
The furniture, and especially the chairs, did not meet the standard of the property as a whole. They were uncomfortable to sit on, and every time we sat on one, we were afraid that it would break (which eventually happened).
The area was beautiful, and the beach nearby was perfect for us.
Nearby Events or Locales:
Lagos, within walking distance for the adults, but too far away when walking together. We used our cars to travel into town for dinner.
Tips or Restaurants:
One of the restaurants at the beach was very good, with great fish dishes. The Portuguese cuisine is all about seafood. Our recommendation is to have fish/seafood as often as you can.
Check In Out:
Check in and check out was perfect. No problem