Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
If you’re looking for elegance to go along with that rustic charm, you can now stop searching because you’ve come across the perfect Italian vacation rental! With stone walls and wood-beamed ceilings, this authentic self-catering accommodation in Tuscany also features lovely furnishings to make you and your friends feel right at home. Located in the hills of San Gimignano, you’re sure to have plenty of fun exploring when your not lounging by your private swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
- Location Description
The villa is located 800 meters from a traditional Tuscan restaurant and four kilometers from the nearest village of Montelopio where you’ll find a few shops, restaurants, and a market. San Gimignano, the City of Beautiful Towers, is a great place for a day trip and the scenic countryside drive to get there is just as gorgeous as the sights and monuments themselves. This popular Tuscany city is renowned for its ancient towers, some as high as 50 meters, and rich history dating back to Etruscan times. There are museums of art and archeology, ancient churches and fortresses, boutiques, restaurants, and gelato shops. Important monuments include the 12th century Duomo, the People’s Palace, and the Mastico, a Renaissance fortress. Please be aware that parking is not allowed inside the village walls and therefore you must park your car in one of the lots outside. Other fabulous places to see include Volterra, Pisa, and Florence.
Nearby Attractions: restaurant, Montelopio (shops), Volterra (Etruscan artifacts, shops, markets, restaurants), San Gimignano (markets, shops, restaurants, medieval towers, museums, churches, fortresses), Siena, Livorno (beaches), Florence.
Florence: 100 km/62 mi
Siena: 80 km/50 mi
Pisa: 50 km/31 mi
San Gimignano: 30 km/19 mi
Volterra: 23 km/14 mi
Montelopio: 4 km/2.5 mi
Restaurant: 800 m/2625 ft
- Exterior Description
Situated in the hills between Volterra, San Gimignano, and Pisa, this independent villa provides privacy and solitude. There is a nicely landscaped garden surrounding the villa that includes a private swimming pool (15m x 5m) with sun loungers as well as a Jacuzzi. A terrace is furnished with a couch, chairs, barbecue, and table with chairs for outdoor dining. There is also a playground for children with a ping pong table and a swing. Parking is available within the property grounds. The pool is open from May to September.
- Interior Description
(250 m2/2,691 ft2)
Ground Floor: There is a large living room with couches and chairs and a dining room with a table and chairs. The kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, microwave, toaster, and dishwasher. There is one bedroom with a queen-sized bed (160 cm) and an en suite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. There is a second bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
First Floor: A staircase leads up to three bedrooms. The first and second bedrooms each have two single beds (90 cm), a fireplace, and an en suite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. The third bedroom has a queen-sized bed (160 cm), a fireplace, and an en suite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
Second Floor: A spiral staircase leads up to a tower offering beautiful views over the surrounding countryside.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Cooking Classes: Upon request
- Housekeeping: 15 Euros per hour
- There is a Children's Playground on the property.
- Pets are welcome at an additional cost of 50 Euros per pet, per week.
- The pool is open from the beginning of May until the end of October.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub - Outside
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- Ping Pong Table
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Pets Considered
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 400 EUR
- Final Cleaning Charge (Mandatory -To be paid upon arrival): 260 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Air conditioning: According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (after 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 25 EUR
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: between 8 am and 10 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time