View all photos
- About The Experience
The extensive grounds of this holiday accommodation in Tuscany are surely what will draw you in. Situated at the end of a long and perfectly landscaped lawn, this large villa outside of Lucca will give you the feeling you’re living in book or movie… it’s just that neat! There is terrace for outdoor dining, a large private swimming pool, and a personal chef who will cook all of your delicious meals while you spend the holiday in Italy.
- Location Description
Although there are some shops located just under four kilometers from the property, for a wider range of things to do and see, definitely visit Lucca. The city of Lucca is worth enjoying for its medieval charm, but there are also a number of interesting sights to visit, such as the 130-foot Torre Guinigi, which is possible to climb, as well as a great antique market held on the third Sunday of each month. The Duomo di San Martino and the Church of San Michele in Foro are both gorgeous examples of period architecture, while the Casa di Puccini, where the composer was born, has been transformed into a small museum in his honor. There is a train station in Lucca from which you can easily and quickly travel to Pisa or Florence for the day.
Florence: 100 km/62 mi
San Gimignano: 80 km/50 mi
Viareggio: 40 km/25 mi
Pisa: 15 km/9 mi
Lucca: 12 km/7 mi
Shops: 3.5 km/2 mi
- Exterior Description
Surrounded by marvelous scenery, this villa features a huge garden full of trees, flowers, lavender, and rosemary. There is a terrace furnished with a table and chairs making al fresco dining a must. The private swimming pool (5m x 10m) is surrounded by sun loungers and umbrellas. Parking is available within the property grounds.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The main entrance opens to a living area with couches and satellite TV. There is also a sitting room with a decorative fireplace. Nearby is the dining room with a table and chairs. The kitchen, where your chef will prepare all of your meals, is equipped with a cook-top, oven, and dishwasher. There is a guest bathroom with a toilet on this floor.
First Floor: A staircase leads up 20 steps to the first floor where there are four bedrooms. The first bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and the second bedroom has a 140 cm double bed (which is comfy for one and cozy for two). These two bedrooms share a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub with a handheld shower. The third bedroom has two 90 cm single beds (which can be connected upon prior request) and the fourth bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed. These two bedrooms share a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub with a handheld shower.
Second Floor: There is a staircase of 20 steps. To the left is the staff quarter where the very nice housekeeper couple lives.
To the right is a newly decorated bedroom with a 160 cm queen-sized bed and a private bathroom with shower. There is another smaller bedroom with a French size bed (140 x 190) and a bathroom on this floor.
- Features Description
Arrive & Relax: Stocked with enough food to get your group through Saturday night and Sunday, this property allows you to show up, drop your bags, and settle in without a hassle. No searching for a grocery store after that long flight, and no worrying about Sunday store closures. You can deal with the details later... after a meal and good night's sleep! Arrive & Relax provisions include:
- Welcome Dinner: This simple meal will be left for you with heating instructions and includes: a pasta dish, vegetable dish, salad, fruit, bread, and wine.
- Basic Groceries: Milk, coffee, tea, bread, biscuits, sugar, salt, water, fruit, eggs, oil, butter, jam, orange juice, and cereal.
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Food Deposit: 500 Euro upon arrival
- Extra Housekeeping: Upon request
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Guests may use the kitchen for snacks and drinks; otherwise the chef prepares all meals. There is a 500 Euro deposit required upon arrival to cover the cost of the food.
- The chef will prepare all meals: Breakfast is served between 8:30 and 10:00 AM; Lunch between 12:00 and 2:00 PM; Dinner between 7:00 and 9:00 PM.
- The chef lives in a guest house on the property.
- Housekeeping is provided for 3 hours per day, 6 days per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
- In case of groups with children a copy of the family insurance is required in order to confirm the reservation. The insurance will have to cover any cost in case of damages caused to the property by the guests.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Not Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Washing Machine
- Cook Service - Included
- Housekeeping - Included
- Welcome Basket
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time