View all photos
- About The Experience
To put it quite simply, have you experienced San Gimignano? If you haven’t, you are surely missing out and if you have, it probably wasn’t the way it would have been if you stayed at this particular holiday accommodation. Located right in the middle of this almost magical town, this apartment offers a fantastic location in which you’ll be able to walk to all the restaurants, shops, and churches while taking in all the breathtaking views of the Via Cellolese in San Gimignano's historical center. San Gimignano is definitely a place you’ll want to spend some time and this vacation rental is the perfect place to do so.
- Location Description
The apartment is situated in a prime location in the center of the medieval hilltop town of San Gimignano, which dates back to the 10th century. San Gimignano is one of the most visited towns in Tuscany and is full of life and things to do. You are steps away from the famous towers, the 12th century Duomo, the People's Palace, and museums dedicated to artwork and archeology. There are also plenty of wine tasting tours, art galleries, shops, and wonderful restaurants. Numerous celebrations and gatherings are held every year including a music festival featuring theater, ballet, and opera performances, and a Medieval Harvest festival where the people of San Gimignano dress up as knights and play medieval games and have tournaments. If you’d like to explore bigger cities in Italy, a local bus can take you to the town of Poggibonsi where there is a train station that can connect you to destinations like Siena, Florence, or Pisa. Cars are not allowed in the historical center of San Gimignano, but it is possible to ask for special permission in order to reach the house and carry luggage. There is public parking outside of the walls.
Nearby Attractions: Castle of San Gimignano, shops, restaurants, art galleries, annual festivals, excavations, Poggibonsi (train station), Siena, Florence, Pisa.
Pisa: 86 km/53.5 mi
Florence: 60 km/37 mi
Siena: 47 km/29 mi
Poggibonsi (Train Station): 13 km/8 mi
- Exterior Description
Comprised of nine rental apartments, this property is situated in the center of San Gimignano. It is surrounded by pleasant streets, fabulous views, and a quiet garden.
- Interior Description
(89 m2/958 ft2)
Second Floor: This apartment has a combined living area with a couch and a dining table with chairs. The kitchen is equipped with a cook-top and coffee machine. There is one bedroom with a queen-size bed (170 cm) and one bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub with a handheld shower.
Third Floor: A staircase leads up to a second bedroom with a queen-size bed (170 cm).
- Features Description
- Cars are not allowed in the historical center of San Gimignano, but it is possible to ask for special permission in order to reach the house and carry luggage.
- Linens are changed midweek.
Features and Amenities
- TV - English Channels Available
- Fans Available - Upon Request
- Heating - Whole House
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- No security deposit or cleaning fee is required. However, the client will be liable for any extra charges incurred during the stay, or accidental damages to the property.
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: