View all photos
- About The Experience
This apartment is located in the center of the medieval town of Figline Valdarno, which is a great location between the slopes of the Chianti hills and the left bank of the Arno River. Figline also has a train station for quick trips to Florence! Add that to the fact that this accommodation is actually in a 14th century tower and has beautiful frescoed interiors that are also decorated with antiques. For agile adults looking for something unique, you have certainly found it here!
- Location Description
This property is located in the center of Figline Val D'Arno, a medieval town that is full of shops and restaurants. You will within walking distance of markets, local stores, and post office. The main sights include Saint Mary Collegiate Church, the Palazzo Pretorio, and Saint Francis Church. The annual “Palio Si San Rocco” (Saint Rocco Horse Race) is held on the first Sunday in September, which is a celebration involving the whole town. There is a train station in Figline Val D'Arno, which offers frequent trains to Florence and Arezzo. Near the train station is a bus terminal that connects Figline with other towns nearby. Great day trip destinations include Greve, which is the unofficial wine capital of the Chianti, Florence, and Siena.
Siena: 96 km/59 mi
Arezzo: 54 km/33 mi
Florence: 34 km/21 mi
Greve in Chianti: 20 km/12 mi
- Exterior Description
This apartment is situated in a 14th century tower in which there are rooms from the ground floor up until the fourth floor. It is not recommended for guests with small children or those with walking disabilities as there are many stairs.
- Interior Description
(170 m2/1,830 ft2)
Ground Floor: The entrance opens to a small room with a washing machine.
First Floor: A staircase leads up to a combined living and dining room with couches, chairs, and a table with chairs. There is a kitchen equipped with a cook-top, oven, microwave, coffee maker, and dishwasher.Seven steps below first floor there is a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
Mezzanine: A staircase from the living room leads up to an open, low-ceiling loft where there is a queen-sized bed (160 cm).
Second Floor: There is a living room with a couch and satellite TV.
Third Floor: There is a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub with a handheld shower.
Fourth Floor: There is a bedroom with a queen-sized bed (160 cm) and satellite TV. This bedroom also has a low ceiling, but not as low as the mezzanine loft.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Housekeeping: 12 Euros per hour
- The mezzanine loft ceiling is very low. The bedroom on the 4th floor is also somewhat low, but higher than the loft.
- This property is not recommended for guests with small children or those with walking disabilities as there are many stairs.
Features and Amenities
- TV - English Channels Available
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 200 EUR
- Final Cleaning Charge (Mandatory -To be paid upon arrival): 50 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Heating - Daily Charge: 15 EUR
- Air conditioning - Daily Charge: 15 EUR
- Arrival Fee (after 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 25 EUR
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: between 8 am and 10 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time