Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
This villa is set on a hill and overlooks the beautiful countryside as well as the nearby town of Montalcino. If you and your friends are looking for a quiet holiday in Tuscany, this vacation rental is certainly for you. Here you will be able to swim in a private swimming pool, enjoy homemade meals on the patio, and experience great views all from home!
- Location Description
The property is located three kilometers from the hamlet of Seggiano where there is a market, bakery, gas station, shops selling unique local products, and restaurants. Montalcino isn’t far and should definitely be visited. Although it’s known primarily for its fine wine Montalicno is great for exploration and relaxation. There are great shops, restaurants, and art galleries as well as many interesting historical sights. Some of the sights include the Duomo of San Salvatore, the Piazza del Popolo with the Palazzo Communale, and the Church of San Francesco with frescoes by Vincenzo Tamagni. Of particular note are the 12th century Abbazia di Sant'Antimo, a beautiful Romanesque monastic church, and the 14th century fortress that dominates the valley. Other great day trip destinations include Montepulciano, Cortona, and Siena.
Siena: 90 km/56 mi
Cortona: 80 km/50 mi
Montepulciano: 49 km/30 mi
Montalcino: 18 km/11 mi
Seggiano: 3 km/2 mi
- Exterior Description
This independent villa offers amazing panoramic views of the surrounding towns and countryside. Just outside the villa is a covered patio furnished with a table, chairs, and barbecue, which all look out to the surrounding countryside. There is a private swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers and a gazebo. There is a bathroom with shower near the pool. A paved road leads to the property and parking is available within the grounds.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The entrance leads to a living room with a fireplace, large couch, armchairs, windows overlooking the garden, and two French doors leading to the garden. A loft overlooking the living room has armchairs. There are two bedrooms on this floor. The first bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and the second bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed as well as a loft overlooking the bedroom. There is also a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
Lower Ground Floor: A wooden staircase leads down to the lower floor where there is granite fireplace made from an ancient Roman doorway. The dining room has a table and ten chairs and the kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, coffee maker, and dishwasher. A small sitting room has armchairs and couches as well as a French door leading to the garden. There is one bedroom with a 160 cm queen-sized bed and French door that leads to the garden and one bathroom with a sink, toilet, shower as well as a room with a sauna and hydro-massage tub. Near the bathroom is a laundry room with a washing machine.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Spa Room: 100 Euros per week
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Babysitting: Upon request
- This villa is not recommended for families with children.
- Housekeeping is provided for 3 hours on Wednesday.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Window Screens - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 800 EUR
- Final Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 100 EUR
- Housekeeping (Upon Request) - Hourly Charge: 15 EUR
- Telephone and Internet (If Available): According to Consumption
- Heating: According to consumption.
- Pool Heating: According to consumption.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- Departure Time: 9:30 - 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time