Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Imagine being mere steps away from one of the world’s most sought after bodies of water. At this villa near Amalfi, you’ll have a staircase that will take you down a lovely terraced garden past a Jacuzzi to the sea. The views are simply spectacular, and you and your large family or group of friends will see them nearly everywhere – from the terraces while enjoying an al fresco meal, from the lounge chairs while you take in the sun, and from the windows of this elegantly-furnished villa. You’ll have access all the wonder of Amalfi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which is only 1 kilometer away, as well as the other spectacular towns along the coastline.
- Location Description
The property is located one kilometer from the historical center of Amalfi. Amalfi is a town that dates back to the 6th century and was once an important trading center with historical and medieval architecture throughout the town. The main sites include the Duomo, the cathedral of Sant' Andrea, which dates back to the 11th century, and the Cloister of Paradise. There is also a museum dedicated to the works of Morelli and a museum where you can view artifacts of Amalfi's long and interesting history. If course you’ll also find a good selection of shops, restaurants, and markets, as well as a pharmacy and post office. During the summer months, there are daily ferries leaving from Amalfi to Capri, Positano, Sorrento, and Naples, although there are always buses connecting the towns along the Amalfi Coast.
Please Note: While the Amalfi Coast is beautiful and charming, it is also steep, with many uphill and downhill stairs and walkways. In general, it is an area that is not kind to those of us with knee or mobility issues. This should be considered before booking a property in this area.
Nearby Attractions: Amalfi (shops, restaurants, beaches, post office, bank, pharmacy, gelato shops, Duomo, the cathedral of Sant' Andrea, Cloister of Paradise), Ravello, Positano, Sorrento, Capri.
Naples Airport: 65 km/40 mi
Sorrento: 35 km/22 mi
Positano: 19 km/11.8 mi
Ravello: 5 km/3 mi
Amalfi: 1 km/ 0.6 mi
- Exterior Description
This villa is situated in a panoramic position overlooking the Amalfi Coast and its crystal clear waters. The villa is set across four levels. It features a terrace and a rooftop garden with a small kitchen with a barbecue. On the main level of the villa is another terrace with a pergola covered with bougainvillea. A private staircase of 130 steps through terraces lined with citrus and flowering vines leads down to furnished sunbathing areas, a private Jacuzzi (4 m x 2 m; open early April to end of October) with hydromassage, and access to the sea.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: There is a living room with couches and a fireplace. A study has a library. There is one bedroom with a king size bed (180 cm), a balcony, and an en suite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
Lower Ground Floor: A staircase leads down to three bedrooms. Two have a king size bed (180 cm), and the third has twin beds (90 cm). All have a balcony with sea views, and an en suite bathroom.
Second Lower Ground Floor: A staircase leads down to three bedrooms. Two have a king size bed (180 cm), and the third has twin beds (90 cm). All have an en suite bathroom.
Garden Level: There is a living room with satellite TV and a dining room with a table and chairs. The kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, and dishwasher.
Loft: A loft above the living room has a bedroom with a king size bed (180 cm) and its own bathroom.
- Features Description
- Air conditioning is available in all of the bedrooms.
- There is private parking for 1 car.
- Housekeeping is provided for 4 hours per day, 6 days per week.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub - Outside
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- CD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 3000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: