Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
A group of ten will surely have a delightful time while they explore the gorgeous Valdichiana and stay at this villa rental. Dating back to the 16th century, this vacation rental is surrounded by extensive grounds with a swimming pool and incredible views. Plus, the hilltop town of Cortona is just five kilometers away.
- Location Description
The property is five kilometers away from Cortona, an ancient Etruscan hilltop town that is full of art, history, and culture. Tour frescoed churches from the 13th century; explore the original city walls, and then visit an art exhibit in the 16th century fortress. You are also sure to find restaurants featuring delicious Tuscan dishes and ancient tombs dating back to the second century BC. There are plenty of shops selling antiques, crafts, wines, and olive oils, as well as a bank, post office, and pharmacy. Excellent day trip destinations from the property are to Lake Trasimeno, Arezzo, Perugia, and Siena.
Nearby Attractions: Cortona (shops, restaurants, bank, post office, pharmacy, museums, wine tasting, ancient churches), Lake Trasimeno (water sports), Arezzo, Perugia, Siena.
Siena: 70 km/43 mi
Perugia: 45 km/28 mi
Arezzo: 30 km/19 mi
Lake Trasimeno: 30 km/19 mi
Camucia: 7 km/5 mi
Cortona: 5 km/3 mi
- Exterior Description
(11 hectares) This villa dates back to the 16th century and is surrounded by spectacular views of the Valdichiana. There is a veranda furnished with a barbecue and a table and chairs. A private swimming pool (8m x 13m) is surrounded by a sun deck with sun loungers. Access to the property is via a paved road and covered parking is available within the grounds.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: A spacious entry foyer leads to a living room with couches, satellite TV, and DVD player. A kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, microwave, and dishwasher and there is a dining area with a table and chairs. There is one bedroom on this floor with a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
First Floor: A staircase leads up to two bedrooms, each with a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, shower, and tub.
First Floor (independent apartment accessed by an external staircase): There is a large living room with a fireplace, a dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen. There is one double bedroom and one twin-bedroom, each with an ensuite bathroom with shower.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: 30 Euros per hour plus cost of food
- Housekeeping: 10 Euros per hour
- Babysitting: 15 Euros per hour
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Window Screens - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Heating: According to Consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Air Conditioning: According to consumption
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time