Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
You will feel like you’re in a storybook once you step foot along the path that leads to this villa. Flowers, trees, and plants abound on the extensive grounds of this property. Complete with a pool and lovely terrace, this villa near Cortona is a gem.
- Location Description
The property is five kilometers away from Cortona, an ancient Etruscan hilltop town that is full of art, history, and culture. Tour frescoed churches from the 13th century; explore the original city walls, and then visit an art exhibit in the 16th century fortress. You are also sure to find restaurants featuring delicious Tuscan dishes and ancient tombs dating back to the second century BC. There are plenty of shops selling antiques, crafts, wines, and olive oils, as well as a bank, post office, and pharmacy. Excellent day trip destinations from the property are to Lake Trasimeno, Arezzo, Perugia, and Siena.
Nearby Attractions: Cortona (shops, restaurants, bank, post office, pharmacy, museums, wine tasting, ancient churches), Lake Trasimeno (water sports), Arezzo, Perugia, Siena.
Siena: 70 km/43.5 mi
Perugia: 45 km/28 mi
Arezzo: 30 km/18.5 mi
Lake Trasimeno: 30 km/18.5 mi
Camucia: 7 km/4 mi
Cortona: 5 km/3 mi
- Exterior Description
This villa is surrounded by spectacular views of the Valdichiana and olive groves. There is a large terrace furnished with a cooking area that has a barbecue and a dining table with chairs. A private swimming pool (4m x 8m) is surrounded by a sun deck with sun loungers. The pool is open from the middle of may to the middle of September. Access to the property is via a paved road and covered parking is available within the grounds.
- Interior Description
(165 m2/1,776 ft2)
Ground Floor: The entrance leads to a living room with couches, satellite TV, and DVD player. A dining room has a table with chairs and the kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, microwave, toaster, and dishwasher. There is one bedroom on this floor with a queen-sized bed (160 cm) and an en suite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
First Floor: A staircase leads up to a second living room and two bedrooms. Each bedroom has a queen-sized bed (160 cm) and an en suite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub with a handheld shower.
Second Floor: A staircase leads up to one bedroom with a queen-sized bed (160 cm) and an en suite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub with a handheld shower.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: 30 Euros per hour plus the cost of food
- Housekeeping: 10 Euros per hour
- Babysitting: 15 Euros per hour
- There are several villas on the same 11-hectare estate but each offers its own privacy.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Window Screens - Partial House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Heating: According to Consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Air Conditioning: According to consumption
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time