View all photos
- About The Experience
Cozy and quaint is this one-bedroom apartment in Rome very close to the Campo dei Fiori. This nicely equipped accommodation has a furnished terrace for dining.
- Location Description
The apartment is located in the Historical Center and is within walking distance of the Campo dei Fiori, the square in which one of the best markets in the city is held. Also within walking distance is the Trevi Fountain, Rome’s renowned monument in which coin-tossers are believed to be granted a return trip to the Eternal City. This neighborhood is filled with are shops, restaurants, and markets. The Spanish Steps are a short distance away, so it will probably take you longer to climb them than to reach them! Due to the central location of this apartment, you’ll be able to easily visit the Pantheon and the Colosseum. The nearest metro stop is Barberini.
Nearby Attractions: Operating since 1869, the market of Campo dei Fiori is alive with colorful flower vendors and beautiful locally grown produce. Interestingly, the streets of this area are named after the artisans who traditionally occupied them such as Via dei Cappellari (hatters), Via dei Baullari (trunk makers) and Via dei Chiavari (key makers). For some of the best foccacia bread in the city, stop in at Forno Campo de’ Fiori for a warm slice. The Rigatoni all’Amatriciana at the famous La Carbonara Restaurant is a dish worth writing home about.
Trevi Fountain: 2.5 km/2 mi
Campo dei Fiori: 450 m/1476 ft
Barberini metro stop: Within walking distance
- Exterior Description
The apartment is located on the ground floor of a building in Piazza Benedetto Cairoli. It features a private terrace furnished with a table and chairs.
- Interior Description
(55 m2/592 ft2)
Ground Floor: There is a combined living and dining room with a sofa bed (most suitable for one) and a table with chairs. The kitchen corner is equipped with a cook-top, oven, microwave, coffee maker, and dishwasher. There is one bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
First Floor: A staircase leads up to one bedroom with a queen-size (160 cm) bed.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas.
- Housekeeping: 65 Euro per day
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Private City Tours: Upon request
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- American Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- No security deposit is required. However, the client will be liable for any extra charges incurred during the stay, or accidental damages to the property.
- Final Cleaning Charge (Mandatory, Payable upon Arrival): 65 EUR
- Arrivals from 6:00PM to 8:00PM - €20; Arrivals from 8:00PM to 10:00PM or on Sundays or Public holidays - €35.
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 11:00 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time