View all photos
- About The Experience
Travel to Rome with a loved one and rent this cozy apartment near the Vatican. You can also travel with another couple, since there is another apartment, Giordano 2, located on in the same building on the floor above! Located in a 1940’s building near the Vatican, this accommodation is a great destination for a romantic vacation or fun trip with friends.
- Location Description
The apartment is located within walking distance of the Vatican where you’ll be able to see St. Peter’s Basilica and Square. Below St Peter’s Square is the Piazza Risorgimento, the heart of the neighborhood. Filled with long stone benches, flower beds, and palm trees, the square is a nice place to take a stroll. Nearby are shops, restaurants, gelato stands, and markets as well as plenty of public transportation. The nearest metro stops are Cipro and Ottaviano.
Nearby Attractions: Vatican City is known for its impressive museums, St. Peter’s Basilica and beautiful gardens. Explore a little to the north of the Vatican, however, and you'll find Prati neighborhood, known for the Mercato Trionfale and Flower Markets. Freshly made pasta, delicious cheese and locally grown produce will keep your eyes and stomach delightfully satisfied. The Borgo neighborhood, just outside the Vatican’s walls, offers medieval charm in a peaceful residential setting.
Ottaviano Metro Station: 750 m/2460 ft
Cipro Metro Stop: Within walking distance
Vatican: Within walking distance
- Exterior Description
This apartment is situated in a building that dates back to the 1940’s. The building does not have an elevator.
- Interior Description
(70 m2/753 ft2)
Second Floor (without elevator): There is a combined living and dining room with a sofa bed (most comfortable for one), TV (local channels only), and table with chairs. The kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, microwave, coffee maker, and dishwasher as well as a table with chairs. There is one bedroom with a queen-size (160 cm) bed and one bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
Upper Level: A staircase leads up to a mezzanine/loft with a sofa bed (most comfortable for one).
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas.
- Housekeeping: 65 Euro per day
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Private City Tours: Upon request
Features and Amenities
- American Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- No security deposit is required. However, the client will be liable for any extra charges incurred during the stay, or accidental damages to the property.
- Final Cleaning Charge (Mandatory, Payable upon Arrival): 65 EUR
- Arrivals from 6:00PM to 8:00PM - €20; Arrivals from 8:00PM to 10:00PM or on Sundays or Public holidays - €35.
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 11:00 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: