Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Nestled in a quiet garden on the western side of Lake Maggiore, this villa offers magnificent views and is a short walk from the lake’s picturesque shore. The accommodation has two wings with a common area in the middle, so two families or groups of friends can enjoy privacy while still being able to come together to plan a meal or day excursions. These day excursions can include the nearby towns of Lake Maggiore as well as the fashion-forward city of Milan.
- Location Description
The property is located 300 meters from the shore of Lake Maggiore and one kilometer from the village of small lakeside town of Arona. Arona is home to shops, restaurants, and markets as well as a post office and bank. The main attractions include the Sancarlone, the second largest bronze statue in the world after the Statue of Liberty, La Rocca, a park that is favored by the locals, and the Lungolago, where views of the lake and castle of Angera can be enjoyed. The main promenade in town is a good place to go for a walk, look at the boats, or relax on a bench while having lunch. As for day trips, Stresa is a charming town on the lake and features a ferry dock for visiting other nearby towns by boat. Milan is day trip distance away.
Nearby Attractions: Lake Maggiore, Arona (shops, restaurants, markets, post office, bank, Sancarlone statue, parks, beautiful views), Stresa (ferry dock, shops, restaurants, markets), Verbania, Milan (shops, boutiques, restaurants, museums, churches).
Milan: 68 km/42 mi
Verbania: 38 km/24 mi
Stresa: 15 km/9 mi
Arona: 1 km/0.62 mi
Lake Maggiore: 300 m/984 ft
- Exterior Description
This villa was built in the 1960’s and has been recently restored with modern furnishings and has even been featured in several magazines that specialize in architectural design. It’s situated on an estate with a private garden and offers views of Lake Maggiore and the medieval fortress of Angera on the opposite shore. A terrace is furnished with a table and chairs and the private swimming pool is surrounded by a grass-landscaped lawn with sun loungers. Parking is available within the property grounds.
- Interior Description
This villa has a main area and two wings.
Ground Floor: The entrance leads to a living room with couches and armchairs. There is a combined dining room and kitchen. It has a table with chairs and is equipped with a cook-top, oven, toaster, American coffee maker, and dishwasher. There is also access to the terrace. The guest bathroom has a sink and toilet.
Left Wing: There are three bedrooms. The first bedroom has a queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed and the third bedroom has two single beds. These bedrooms share a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub.
Right Wing: There are three bedrooms. The first bedroom has a queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed and the third bedroom has two single beds. These bedrooms share a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: 15-20 Euros per hour
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Concierge Service: Upon request
- Housekeeping is provided for 10 hours per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- American Coffee Maker
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1500 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- AT THE TIME OF THE BALANCE PAYMENT, THE PRIMARY RENTER IS REQUIRED TO GIVE RENTVILLAS.COM THEIR PASSPORT #, ALONG WITH THE DATE AND PLACE THE PASSPORT WAS ISSUED. UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: