Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
With a private pool, a manicured garden, proximity to a town with restaurants and shops, and a great location for daytrips into Lucca and the beaches, this restored farmhouse is a convenient, fun choice for a family or a group of friends looking to explore Tuscany. There is another farmhouse on the same estate, in case your group is larger!
- Location Description
The property is located two kilometers from Camaiore, a village that is home to shops, restaurants, a market, and post office as well as St. Peter’s Abbey, a church founded by Benedictine monks featuring remnants dating back to the 13th century. About ten kilometers away is Lido di Camaiore, a beautiful beach that is bordered by restaurants, shops, and nightlife spots. Luna Park is a type of carnival held every summer in Lido di Camaiore and has games, rides, and food vendors and is fun for people of all ages. Day trip destinations can include other seaside towns such as Viareggio and Forte dei Marmi or to such historical cities as Lucca and Pisa.
Nearby Attractions: Camaiore (shops, restaurants, abbey, post office, market), Lido di Camaiore (beach, summer carnival, restaurants, nightlife activities), Pietrasanta (beaches), Forte dei Marmi (beaches, ancient fortress), Viareggio, Lucca (museums, shops, restaurants), Pisa.
Pisa: 45 km/27 mi
Lucca: 35 km/22 mi
Forte dei Marmi: 25 km/14 mi
Viareggio: 13 km/7 mi
Pietrasanta: 12 km/6 mi
Lido di Camaiore: 10 km/5 mi
Camaiore: 2 km/1 mi
- Exterior Description
This villa is set in a garden bordered by plants and trees. There is a covered terrace with a table and chairs and nearby is a patio with a built-in barbecue. This looks onto the grass-landscaped lawn with a private swimming pool (12m x 6m). Parking is available within the property grounds. We have another property on the same estate, which can be rented at the same time. Please see our listing for Casa Marta 1.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The entrance leads to the living room, which has couches, chairs, satellite TV, and a DVD player. A few steps higher is a dining area with a table and chairs and access to the garden. The kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, toaster, American coffee maker, and dishwasher.
First Floor: A staircase leads up to two bedrooms. The first has twin-beds (85-90 cm) and the second has a queen-size bed (160 cm). Both have ensuite bathrooms with a shower, sink, and toilet.
Mezzanine: In between the first floor and the second floor is one bedroom with a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
Second Floor: A staircase leads up to a bedroom with a queen-size bed (160 cm), a private terrace overlooking the garden, and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: 15-20 Euros per hour
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Concierge Service: Upon request
- This farmhouse is on the same estate as
Casa Marta 1.
- We have listed twin-beds as 85-90 cm. 85 cm is considered narrow by US standards.
- The pool is open from the end of May until the beginning of September.
- Housekeeping is provided for 6 hours per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 750 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- AT THE TIME OF THE BALANCE PAYMENT, THE PRIMARY RENTER IS REQUIRED TO GIVE RENTVILLAS.COM THEIR PASSPORT #, ALONG WITH THE DATE AND PLACE THE PASSPORT WAS ISSUED. UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: