View all photos
- About The Experience
Once the summer residence of Italian composer great Luciano Pavarotti, this holiday villa can now be the place you and friends and family call home. It features a private swimming pool, views of the sea, and has a piano that the opera singer used. The beach is accessible via a private walking path, and the center of Pesaro is just two kilometers away.
- Location Description
The property is located 200 meters from the beach via a private tree-lined street from the property. Two kilometers away is the center of Pesaro. This seaside resort town is the capital of the Marche’s Pesaro e Urbino province and features three kilometers of beaches. The main square, the Piazza del Popolo, has cafes and features a fountain with sea horses and tritons in its center. The main sights in Pesaro include the Ducal Palace, and the Romanesque Cathedral Basilica, and the former home of opera composer Gioacchino Rossini, which is now a museum dedicated to him. The Rossini Opera Festival is held each August in which his works are showcased. Pesaro is also full of shops, restaurants, and markets. A train station is located in Rimini.
Nearby Attractions: beach, Pesaro (beaches, cafes, restaurants, markets, Rossini museum, annual Rossini festival), Cattolica (beaches, Malatesta tower, 16th century museum), Ubrino (shops, restaurants, Duomo with underground chapels), Rimini (beaches, 13th century cathedral, Tiberius Bridge, Roman amphitheater, ancient churches, Fontana della Pigna)
Rimini: 41 km/25 mi
Urbino: 39 km/24 mi
Cattolica: 24 km/15 mi
Pesaro: 2 km/1 mi
Beach: 200 m/656 ft
- Exterior Description
This vacation house was once the summer residence of Luciano Pavarotti. It is situated on a hill overlooking the beach and sea. The property is composed of a Main Villa and an Annex. There is an outdoor terrace that is furnished with a couch, tables, and chairs. A private swimming pool (14 m x 5 m - open mid April until end of September) is located in the garden and is surrounded by a sun deck. You’ll also find a tennis court, bowling green, and ping pong table. Please be aware that the caretakers live in an apartment on the property, but complete privacy is maintained at all times. Parking is available within the grounds.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: There is a living room with a couch, armchairs, satellite TV, and DVD player. An adjacent dining area has a table with chairs, piano, and access to the terrace. The kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. There is a guest bathroom with a sink and toilet.
First Floor: A staircase and elevator lead up to the first floor where there are five bedrooms and bathrooms. The first bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed, a study area, sea views, and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. The second and third bedrooms each have a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. The fourth bedroom has a set of bunk beds and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. The fifth bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an extra single bed. There is a fifth bathroom with a sink, toilet, and tub with a handheld shower.
This is located on the side of the villa and is accessible from the outside.
Ground Floor: There is a gym with fitness equipment and bathroom with shower. Please be aware that there are also bedrooms in the Annex that will be closed off.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: 700 Euros per week
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Heating: 80 Euros per day
- This property can be rented under the name
Villa Pesaro 18
to accommodate more people.
- The pool is open from the middle of May until the middle of October.
- The staff will prepare the following meals: breakfast (8:30-10:30 AM: €20), a light lunch Buffet (12:00–1:30 PM: €40), and supper (Family Buffet 7:30–9:00 PM: €40). On arrival guests must leave a deposit of 500 Euros for the first food shopping trip. We recommend that you send your first shopping list in advance detailing the products you require upon arrival.
- Housekeeping is provided for 6 hours per day, 6 days per week at a mandatory cost of 350 euros per week.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Tennis Court - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- Gym Equipment
- TV - English Channels Available
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping Provided - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 2000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Heating - Daily Charge: 80 EUR
- Arrival Fee (after 7:30 pm): Payable upon Arrival
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory, must be paid on arrival): 350 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: