View all photos
- About The Experience
Idyllically situated on the shores of Lake Como, this beautiful villa has a pebble beach and wonderful views of the surrounding landscape. You’ll be able to take walks through the large grounds or into the nearby village of Lazzeno. Bellagio is just five kilometers away where you’ll have a membership to the Sporting Club with pools and tennis courts.
- Location Description
The property is located in Lezzeno and is within walking distance of markets and ferry boats that can take you to the nearby towns along the lake. Five kilometers away is Bellagio, a town on the cape that divides Lake Como into two parts. Referred to as the “Pearl of Lake Como,” Bellagio is a beautiful place that has lots to see and do. Lakeside walkways and promenades are perfect for romantic strolls while a visit to the Promotory is the perfect place to go for great views. Bellagio is home to restaurants, shops, markets, gardens, parks, and water sport opportunities. The main sights are St. James Basilica, Villa Melzi, and Villa Serbelloni. Day trips can include Lecco, Como, and Milan.
Nearby Attractions: Bellagio (shops, restaurants, markets, gardens, parks, water sports, Promotory, St. James Basilica, Villa Melzi, Villa Serbelloni), Lecco (Ponte Visconti bridge, Piazza Cermenati, Duomo, Basilica San Nicola, shops, restaurants, churches, Vallo delle Mura art gallery), Como (Duomo, chic boutiques, Basilica di San Fedele, Villa Olmo with art exhibitions), Milan (boutiques, restaurants)
Milan: 76 km/47 mi
Como: 33 km/20.5 mi
Lecco: 21 km/13 mi
Bellagio: 5 km/3 mi
Lezzeno: Within walking distance
- Exterior Description
The villa is situated right off of the shore of Lake Como in a private garden. The main terrace is furnished with a table, chairs, and barbecue and overlooks the water. A staircase from the terrace leads down to a shared pebble beach. There are also terraces on the first floor that are accessible from the bedrooms. Two bicycles and two canoes are available for guests to use. Parking is available within the property grounds.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: There is a living room with couches, satellite TV, and access to the terrace. The dining area has a table with chairs. The kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, and dishwasher as well as a second table with chairs and access to the terrace. There is one bathroom on this floor with a sink, toilet, and shower.
First Floor:A staircase leads up to three bedrooms and one bathroom. The first bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and a terrace. The second bedroom has two 90 cm single beds (which can be connected upon prior request) and a terrace. The third bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and a terrace. The bathroom has a sink, toilet, shower, and Jacuzzi tub.
Second Floor:A staircase leads up to a small living area with double sofa bed, and a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
- Features Description
- Hair dryers are available in each bathroom.
- A cell phone is provided but guests much purchase minutes.
- Included with this rental is membership to the nearby Bellagio Sporting Club (with swimming pools, tennis courts, and restaurant).
- There are two bicycles and two canoes available.
- Two single beds can be connected to form one king-sized bed upon prior request.
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Bikes Available - Upon Request
- Jacuzzi Tub - Inside
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Property Seasons & Rates (USD)
|Date Range|| ||Weekly|| ||6 Nights|| ||5 Nights|| ||4 Nights|| ||3 Nights|| ||Min
For exact pricing and conditions, click the View Availability button and then click View Pricing and Conditions.
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (after 7:30 pm): Payable upon Arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time