Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
The classic Roman city is at your doorstep with this accommodation in Bath, England. Go one way and arrive at the Royal Crescent; the other, and find the Circus. And when you tire of exploring, come home to enjoy the comfort of your own Bath apartment: cook your own meals or curl up in front of a window with a good book.
- Exterior Description
A glorious second floor apartment in classical Georgian Bath between the Royal Crescent and the Circus, it is a 5 minute walk from the center of Bath. The property is in a quiet square overlooking a central garden bordered by iron railings.
- Interior Description
Second Floor: Communal entrance hall with stairs to second floor. Private entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen with dining area, 2 double bedrooms (4 foot 6 and 5 foot beds in width), bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower over bath.
- Features Description
- Overnight parking is available between 6:00 PM and 8:00 AM on the street. 2 hour day parking available by use of parking tickets. The nearest public car park is a 3 minute walk. There is free parking 5 minutes away in Victoria Park.
- Guests traveling from London may consider using the train - the journey time is only 1 1/4 hours from London Paddington Station.
Features and Amenities
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - Local Channels Only
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- No security deposit or cleaning fee is required. However, the client will be liable for any extra charges incurred during the stay, or accidental damages to the property.
- Telephones (Payphone): If available, paid according to usage for local calls only
- One baby bed and one high chair is available on request for which there is no extra charge
- Housekeeping: Usually available upon request
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 10 am
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like:
Based on 3 Reviews
Peace and Quiet
We had a wonderful time. We were able to relax and walk wherever we wanted to go.
Cafes, parks, and quiet streets.
Nearby Events or Locales:
Bath. We were right there.
Tips or Restaurants:
The Green Bird Cafe
No GPS. We walked from the bus station with no problem.
Check In Out:
We struggled getting a hold of the key holder when our bus was delayed. She responded to texts.
Location in central Bath behind Royal Crescent, with access to many local and regional attractions. A comfortable, nicely finished apartment. Very close to convenience store, easy walk to a good full-range supermarket, Waitrose. Off-street car park garage also within easy walking distance. Provision of a welcome basket with breakfast cereal, fruit, milk etc. also a nice touch - more than the typical teabag and dry cookies. The housekeeper was very helpful and friendly, particularly when there was a minor problem with the lock-up garage when the outside doors malfunctioned.
Second bedroom is small and difficult to get around the bed without crawling over it. Kitchen-dining area arrangement is tight for getting four people around to serve meals etc. Only one bathroom in apartment accommodating four adults.
The apartment is on the 3rd floor in US terms. Access for elderly could be a problem - although walking up and down the hills in Bath is no easier, and the view is better because of the height.
More good things to see than possible on any holiday.
Tips or Restaurants:
Rental properties with kitchens never seem to have good sharp knives or good can openers, even if otherwise well equipped. If you're happy to make do that's OK, otherwise bring your own.
The Bath tourist bus is a waste of time for the loop through the central city - makes long pauses in not very scenic locations, and very slow progress in general, if you want to use it as a shuttle between destinations. However, it is essential if you want to get out to the skyline walk and Prior Park to the south-east of town - both are lovely.
It was very nicely appointed, attractive, great location. A wonderful stay. It was truly a delightful apartment, beautifully appointed and very tidy.
Minor repairs needed in each room, i.e. broken wooden chair, freezer pullout shelf broken, needed fan for hot weather.
Excellent location. Quiet street and building. All of Bath was at our doorstep!