View all photos
- About The Experience
With gorgeous views of the Sorrento Coast, a private swimming pool, and large, furnished terraces, this villa is a great place to relax. Within walking distance is a restaurant as well as a bus stop that can conveniently take you to the center of Sorrento, just minutes away. You and your friends or family can have a quiet place to call home while still being near town and the beach.
- Location Description
The property is located four kilometers from Sorrento, where there are shops, restaurants, and a beach. Here you’ll also find a museum, music festivals from mid-September to mid-October, and various art galleries open throughout the year. Shoppers, be sure to stop by Via S. Cesareo in the center of Sorrento to buy or browse craft stores, sweet shops, and clothing boutiques. Keep in mind that every Tuesday is the weekly street market. There are also cinemas, wine bars, and even a bowling alley to amuse you during your visit. You can also take a ferry from Sorrento to Capri or Ischia for a day trip. Other fun destinations include Positano, Pompeii, or Amalfi.
Nearby Attractions: Sorrento (beach, harbor, restaurants, shops, art galleries, museum, markets, cinemas, wine bars, bowling alleys), Positano (restaurants, shops), Pompeii (ancient ruins), Amalfi (medieval architecture, museums), Naples (Duomo, National Archaeological Museum, Piazza del Plebiscito)
Naples: 54 km/33.5 mi
Amalfi: 33 km/20.5 mi
Pompeii: 31 km/19 mi
Positano: 17 km/10.5 mi
Sorrento: 4 km/2 mi
Restaurant: 200 m/656 ft
Bus Stop: 5 m/16 ft
- Exterior Description
This villa on the Sorrento Coast offers view of the sea, Gulf of Naples, Sorrento, and the island of Capri. It features a terrace that is furnished with a barbecue, pizza oven, kitchenette, and tables with chairs. There is also a private swimming pool (open early May until beginning of October) with a sun deck with sun loungers. The property is set behind a gate and parking is available within the grounds. Please be aware that there is a staircase of about 30 steps that leads from the parking area up to the entrance of the villa. Above the living area floor is the pool area and a large roof terrace.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The entrance leads to a living room with a sofa bed (most suitable for one) and satellite TV. The dining area has a table and chairs and the kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, and dishwasher, and has access to the terrace. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Each of the three bedrooms has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and access to the terrace. The first bathroom has a sink, toilet, and tub and the second bathroom has a sink, toilet, and shower. The villa also has a small gym area with exercise equipment.
Annex: From the patio area, seven steps lead up to a terrace where you will find two bedrooms. Each bedroom has it's outside entrance (bedrooms are not internally connected!). The bedrooms have a queen size bed (160 cm) with an ensuite bathroom (shower, sink, and toilet). The bedrooms are also equipped a T.V., mini fridge, small counter top area with a kettle, and a coffee pot.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas.
- Cook Service: Starting at 40 Euros per person
- Cooking Classes: Upon request
- Food Package: Cheese 40 Euros; Cheese and Salumi 60 Euros; Cheese, Salumi, and Wine 110 Euros
- Housekeeping: Upon request
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Car/Scooter Rental: Upon request
- Wine Tasting: Starting at 40 Euros per person
- Tour Guide: Upon request
- Massage: Upon request
- Manicure/Pedicure: Upon request
- Hairdresser: Upon request
- Babysitting: Upon request
- A staircase of about 30 steps leads from the parking area up to the entrance of the villa. The pool and large roof terrace are above the villa entrance level.
- The owner has an apartment on the ground floor of the villa with a separate entrance where he stays occasionally. He will not compromise the privacy of the guests and guests will still have exclusive use of the swimming pool and outdoor areas.
- The pool is open from early May until the beginning of October.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Gym Equipment
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- American Coffee Maker
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Arrival Fee (after 8:00 pm): 60 EUR
- Gas: According to consumption
- Electricity: According to consumption
- Heating: According to consumption
- Tourist Tax (Daily - Per Person): 3 EUR
- Weekly Cleaning Fee (Mandatory to be paid in cash on arrival): 300 EUR
- Air Conditioning: According to consumption
- Departure Time: 10:30 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like:
Based on 2 Reviews
Peace and Quiet
Incredible view from anywhere on the property.
The internet access was somewhat unreliable.
Easy to walk into Sorrento - bus stop both ways is at the villa gate. One way went all the way to the train station in Sorrento - the other way went to Positano and Amalfi.
Nearby Events or Locales:
Sorrento - Yes, it's within walking distance.
Tips or Restaurants:
Find the walking paths to the city - very easy and quick to get into Sorrento - be sure to bus back - very steep climb.
This is a breathtaking villa and it very comfortably handled three couples.
The view and the pool area.
The wine festival and procession was fun to watch.
Nearby Events or Locales:
Priora is a 5 min walk;
Sorrento is a 30 min walk.
Tips or Restaurants:
Get your bus passes in Sorrento before going to the villa. Walk to Sorrento (downhill) but take the bus back.
Just tell your drive that the property is across the street from the Il Niro hotel.