Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
From this island villa on Ischia, you can walk down the property’s stairway to dip your toes in the waters of the Mediterranean at the rocky shore, or just simply walk out onto the terrace and take a dip in the seawater-filled pool right outside your door! This villa has a sauna to help you unwind after a day of exploring Ischia’s many sights and outdoor activities, which are all nearby. With most of this large villa’s bedrooms having ensuite bathrooms, it’s well suited for a large family or group of friends.
- Location Description
This villa is located near the town of Forio on the island of Ischia, one of four islands in the Bay of Naples known as the Partenopean islands, which also include Capri, Procida and Vivara. While there are several excellent beaches, restaurants, shops and archeological sites do on the island, the highlight of your stay is sure to be Ischia’s famous thermal spas. The park of Negombo in the beautiful Bay of San Montano has excellent thermal bath facilities along with an exotic garden, several shops, bars, restaurants, a Turkish bath, and a beach. This beach has rentals for canoes, motor-boats and windsurfing equipment. Other fun activities include wine tasting or a guided tour of the La Mortella Gardens or the Archeological Museum at Villa Arbusto in Lacco Ameno. From Ischia-Port, a ferry can take you to Procida, Capri, Sorrento, Naples and Puzzuoli for daytrips. Ischia-Port also has a bus station for access around the island.
Naples: 40 km
Port of Ischia: 14 km
Negombo: 6 km
Lacco Ameno: 3.5 km
Forio: 3 km
Spiaggia di San Francesco (sandy beach): 3 km
La Mortella Gardens: 2.5 km
- Exterior Description
This property is set on cliffs overlooking the sea and is surrounded by Mediterranean scrub and rocky outcroppings. There are views of the sea from the villa’s private terraces, and a flight of stairs descends to the water. The large private terraces have planters and pots with palms, flowers, and flowering vines, and offer panoramic views of the Mediterranean, as does the villa’s private seawater pool (4m x 6m, open April 14 - October 13, 2018). There are numerous locations for al fresco dining while looking down upon the Mediterranean. The property is reached via an automatic gate leading into the parking area, after which a short flight of steps leads to the villa.
- Interior Description
Ground floor: This floor is accessed through the garden. The entrance leads to a large living room with a fireplace, couches, a TV, a coffee table, and access to the terrace, which has views of the sea. There are five double bedrooms with king-size (180 cm) on this floor. Three of the bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with hydromassage bathtubs, and two have ensuite bathrooms with showers.
Lower floor: This floor is accessed from the terrace next to the swimming pool. There is a large living room with a dining area with table and chairs. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, twelve burner stove, microwave, and both electric and wood burning ovens. There is also a sauna on this level.
Along the walkway that leads from the swimming pool to the slope down to the sea, there is a double bedroom with bathroom with hydromassage bathtub, and a double bedroom with bathroom with shower.
- Features Description
- Cook service (extra cost) is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner - must be booked prior to arrival.
- All the bedrooms have air conditioning and mosquito screens.
- Housekeeping is provided: 8 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub - Outside
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- TV - Local Channels Only
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Heating - Whole House
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 5000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Heating - Daily Charge: 100 EUR
- Arrival Fee (between 7:30 pm and 11:30 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement